Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[CoD Ghosts] General News and Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Much prefer the lads in Col then Optic, they pulled it out of the bag on the final S&D, what times the final?

Think it's midnight but not certain, if I find the right time I'll post it here. I like Teepee and Crimsix just fine, but Karma and Aches are easily my two least favourite people in the pro scene. They're all unbelievable players though, they just seem invincible sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,057 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Think it's midnight but not certain, if I find the right time I'll post it here. I like Teepee and Crimsix just fine, but Karma and Aches are easily my two least favourite people in the pro scene. They're all unbelievable players though, they just seem invincible sometimes.

Yeah I was watching on the race to prestige Master 10 when the game came out and just took to them as they where dissing how bad the game was for levelling up! That's a big money prize the winner gets so should be a good final.

Yeah I was watching on the race to prestige Master 10 when the game came out and just took to them as they where dissing how bad the game was for levelling up! That's a big money prize the winner gets so should be a good final.

Yeah it actually should be, considering coL appear to have some weaknesses this tournament.

It's just occured to me how much of an achievement it is for the non-US teams it is to finish so highly this year. Whatever about it being the first champs on Ghosts, it's the first champs on Xbox One. Even some top USA teams haven't played much on the One (Curse Ny in particular), so I can't imagine all the players on Epsilon and T1 dotters have had much practice either. Amazing that this is the year where these teams really make US teams sit up and take notice.

Optic have run out of steam. Great tournament for them all the same, particularly for Nadeshot. IMO he's been their best player.

Championship final starts in 40 minutes

Thanks I'll be tuning in for that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,742 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

I quite like Merk so I'll be hoping for an nV win, shocking results from the European teams.

I would have supported Envy for it, except for Merk's comments after the game. Still sore about getting dropped clearly. I'd actually rather see Complexity win it now, I wouldn't like Envy to be the team to break their dominance. Studyy talks way too much sh*te as well.

Final is still a few minutes away, teams aren't on-stage yet. Best COD players in the world about to go head to head :)

Teams going on-stage now. Ok I've swung back, seeing Aches's promo video really makes me want to see him lose. Let's go Envy

• Advertisement

Rambo was 0-10 there. I've seen him do well today too, but seriously, he's so inconsistent. Very limited gun-skill.

pretty one sided final there Complexity by far the better team!

I would have supported Envy for it, except for Merk's comments after the game. Still sore about getting dropped clearly. I'd actually rather see Complexity win it now, I wouldn't like Envy to be the team to break their dominance. Studyy talks way too much sh*te as well.

I thought his comments were bang on. He should never have been dropped, hes a much better player than lameshot and mboze. He has all the right in the world to gloat over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

What's happened to the playlist ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

April 1st

Makaveli wrote: »
    April 1st

Yes I was sharing the joke

double xp stayed live all night tonight which was appreciated as it helped me get closer to prestige 7, 8 levels to go. Also see that Dropzone is coming to PS3 & PS4 in the next 24 hours, also hopeful the ripper will be available to PlayStation players with the season pass this week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Yes I was sharing the joke

The joke that is Ghosts.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

This just in, Titanfall on the 360 is surprisingly not sh1t, might get it so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

This just in, Titanfall on the 360 is surprisingly not sh1t, might get it so.

It's savage on Xbox one, if it's half as good on 360, I couldn't recommend it more.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Bit of tearing going on and the textures don't look as good as the One version, but then you wouldn't expect them too, other than that it looks decent enough.

Bit of tearing going on and the textures don't look as good as the One version, but then you wouldn't expect them too, other than that it looks decent enough.

Digital foundry have a test done over on eurogamer, you can opt to lock the framerate at 30fps which apparently eliminates most of the tearing, or else unlock it and take the improved response.

Anybody watch PAX east? No? Just me then.

Shame that SB are completely splitting up, that was a hell of a team. Not as organized or intelligent as coL, but their individual gunskill is insane. Not sure if anybody else was watching, but Censor's ace in the last S&D against coL is worth looking up on YT. If they stayed together, Censor layed off the steroids, and Dedo gained a year in maturity, they would be a good match for coL come COD champs 2015.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

So I think it's official, Call of Duty is dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Jesus Christ.....

• Advertisement

And I thought that having Ice T in Gears of war was bad....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,369 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

LT1ycFs618g

I was going to say at least Treyarch are back this year but apparently not :( basically another follow up to MW3 again...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Yay! MW3 was the best COD so far. Well along with W@W.

Whats wrong with Snoop Dogg? This is hilarious! "Ballistic Vests, those are some fine ass threads".

Is rap too uncool to grace a video game now? Whats your problem people? If you don't like it run with the standard voice. Really looking forward to this DLC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

Whats wrong with Snoop Dogg? This is hilarious! "Ballistic Vests, those are some fine ass threads".

Is rap too uncool to grace a video game now? Whats your problem people? If you don't like it run with the standard voice. Really looking forward to this DLC.

No thanks, **** like that is not what made cod what it once was.

There's some more pressing matters that they should be working on fixing though. I don't think Snoop's voice in the game would add as much as fixing the spawns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

There's some more pressing matters that they should be working on fixing though. I don't think Snoop's voice in the game would add as much as fixing the spawns.
    Of course. I hate the spawning in this game. For every death it's basically like, 2.

Still a nice touch though IMO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Anybody up for some friendyl 4v4 matches tonight?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

miju wrote: »
    Anybody up for some friendyl 4v4 matches tonight?

What console and game?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

What console and game?

Oh yeah, COD: Ghosts on XB1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

your too late, its been dead for years
    now their just kicking it while its laying their on the ground:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

miju wrote: »

Damn, don't have XB1 :(

• miju wrote: »
    2.5 gig patch when installing the game :/
    It's your fault I'm even bothering to play this. Clan pressure pffff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Had good craic playin GTA with ye but unfortunately I'm too poor to get the XB1 :(

Once was enough for me to buy ghosts. And even then it was one time too many.

I'm probably showing my ignorance here, but does anyone know where one goes to find out what's actually in these updates? Just downloaded a big one

• Advertisement

I'm probably showing my ignorance here, but does anyone know where one goes to find out what's actually in these updates? Just downloaded a big one

if your on xbox it's probably that new dlc with new camos and voice packs for the game, I know you probably didn't buy them but they need to do some changes to the system to accept the new dlc.

actually here you go follow the link

http://community.activision.com/thread/200809776

New update was over 2 gb on xbox one
    Only thing I bought was the snoop dog voice, quite comical

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

New DLC maps out today on Xbox, including a remake of MW2's Favela. Have not played in a while so might jump on tonight.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/465751/call-of-duty-ghosts-invasion-dlc-released/

New music and a gold knife, sweet

Gold knife is super fast
    Went on a crazy rampage, all the speed perks and gold knife only, great fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

going to head home and try the gold PDW as well

heroics wrote: »
    going to head home and try the gold PDW as well

Prestige ten ??
    This is the longest it's taken me to get to prestige master on cod, update was over 2 gb again

Prestige ten ??
    This is the longest it's taken me to get to prestige master on cod, update was over 2 gb again

Yep took forever at least its a bit of an extra for putting in the time to get there. Although once they unlocked all the operations it helped. I'm only on 360 so update shouldnt be as big.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

over 2gb for some gold knife, gold pdw and music?
    wow waste of space

• Advertisement

DLC was 1.3gb and patch was 180mb on 360. Played a couple of games of kill confirmed/blitz with just the gold knife and PDW. Had a bit of craic.

Advertisement