Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD Ghosts] General News and Discussion

1363738394042»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

what is you're latency on xbxox server
    my ping is low too now i'm on fibre and the gaming was a1 at first but last couple of weeks is a disaster, less people playing ghost i think

my latency is 157, from what ive found out even if we have a low ping the servers are in usa, so until we get dedicated servers we are screwed
    fingers crossed there is are more people on advanced warfare

does ghosts have a display showing how many players are online? Black ops 2 used to have it on the start screen?

last I heard, there were more people playing black ops 2 and mw3 than ghosts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

it does show you on the page where you select game type
    7k is about the normal on the one
    360 is obviously higher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

wow, 7K? thats pretty bad alright. you're bound to end up with americans so. I might throw in the 360 disc tonight and see how many are playing on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

it does show you on the page where you select game type
    7k is about the normal on the one
    360 is obviously higher

Yep I'm on 360 last night it was between 35-50k. Games were a bit better last night. I presume it was because I was playing in a clan lobby from UK and Ireland.

It was great for the first couple of weeks after got the fibre in but for the last couple of days its been brutal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

what is you're latency on xbxox server
    my ping is low too now i'm on fibre and the gaming was a1 at first but last couple of weeks is a disaster, less people playing ghost i think

my latency is 157, from what ive found out even if we have a low ping the servers are in usa, so until we get dedicated servers we are screwed
    fingers crossed there is are more people on advanced warfare

Where did you find IP of the xBox servers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

heroics wrote: »
    Where did you find IP of the xBox servers?

test the connection on the xbox one

Advertisement