Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungarvan Maritime Festival. May Bank Holiday weekend.

Options
  • 24-04-2013 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

It's great to see a new festival take the place of Feile na nDeise.

Looking at the website, it's seems very promising. Hopefully the sun shines & it gets good crowds.

http://dungarvanmaritimefestival.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

Really looking forward to this, it seems very family-oriented.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

I'm not sure who is organising it but fair play to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

The tall ship is in and moored at the quay close to the Supervalu car park so what do people do, park in front of it. Blocking the view of it and causing traffic issues at the same time.
    I know it's the evening and the traffic isn't that heavy but there's a bloody car park about 30ft away with loads of spaces, what's wrong with that. Rant over.

Nice to see a bit of a buzz around, people going down taking photos and it's only Thursday, hopefully it'll be a great weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Deise Musashi

Myself and the kids had a great time, the local eateries were doing a great trade and the fireworks were a brilliant finish.

Well done to Owen McGarry and everybody involved in the festival, was a great weekend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement