Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apache Pizza

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Denis322

wonder could you ask for the curry sauce from the chinese to be used instead of tomato sauce as the pizza base?

I was in one day and there was someone asking for curry chicken on the pizza, took ages to explain what he wanted but they eventually gave in and did it. Think they'd have a fit if you asked for curry sauce instead of the tomato

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Apache in Swords is better than the Dominos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Denis322 wrote: »
    I was in one day and there was someone asking for curry chicken on the pizza, took ages to explain what he wanted but they eventually gave in and did it. Think they'd have a fit if you asked for curry sauce instead of the tomato

That would be nice if you could get a bread base with yogurt in it, like the Indians do with nann. But that's something the Chinese really wouldn't get.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slippy wicket

The one in Enniscorthy was good while it was there, the tacozone they had was lovely. Shame it's closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kampik

Just had Apache in Parchment square, Cork and it did the job. It's sloppy pizza as there is a load of cheese but for tener it's grand.Sometimes I say never again when it comes too greasy but later Ill get craving again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Can't say I've ever had a problem with Apache. I used to order from Sutton and Artane fairly regularly.

I still pay an occasional drunken visit to Dame Street or Bachelor's Quay and they don't disappoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

My local Chinese has recently opened an Apache within too. I've had bad bad Apaches somewhere else before. But we've ordered from this one in Newcastle and they've been rather good. The best €9.99 meal we've bought. I hope they'll stay consistently good. Itll be a terrible shame if the standard deteriorates.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Apaches taco pizza is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Denis322

Mrs Fox wrote: »
    My local Chinese has recently opened an Apache within too. I've had bad bad Apaches somewhere else before. But we've ordered from this one in Newcastle and they've been rather good. The best €9.99 meal we've bought. I hope they'll stay consistently good. Itll be a terrible shame if the standard deteriorates.

I've gotten a pizza from that one probably every second week since it opened and so far so good! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,589 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Used to get the celtic meal deal while living in Limerick and it was great value and tasted great. Only had apache twice in Dublin (Dame st) and thought it was meh

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 sachieauckland

i like it..it is good

Advertisement