Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caseys internet dungarvan possible cutbacks??

Options
  • 24-04-2013 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Just noticed that formerly 30 Mbit connection does barely reach 10 Mbits at it's best. I have used firefox and chrome, cleared caches, watched the system in task manager to see was there a culprit, scanned ma system for malwares with malware bytes and spybot. Has anyone else noticed the massive speed decrease with cablevision? Please fols do you speed test and let me know.

http://speedtest.magnet.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Smiley Burnett

16523 download
    3188 upload

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭hajjid

Download 11170
    Upload 3112

Not quite what they advertise.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

2675455344.png

I pay for 30MB. Happy enough with the service

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Deise Musashi

2695098838.png

2695102872.png

I do find the connection dropping at random intervals and then coming back.
    Has there been some sort of update on the system that is causing problems lately? The speed is excellent while it's up and it never cuts out for long.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Mine used to be steady at above 110mb. Now it's all over the place. Getting 80, 60, 50, 40 at different stages today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement