Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Tranquillity For Broken Words/ First Song From Construct

Options
  • 24-04-2013 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭

Hi all is there any Dark Tranquillity fans on here? The first song (for broken words) from their new upcoming album (construct) has being released online over the last week-Im just after listening to for broken words over an hour ago-pretty good song-I must say I am looking forward to hearing their new album in full when its released.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Yeah, I posted that in the Now Listening To... thread a while ago. Looking forward to the new album too. One band that I haven't seen live that I would certainly love to.

Projector and Fiction are probably my favourite albums from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Damage Done is their finest album in my opinion, absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Nothing they did since really clicked with me. New song doesn't grab me either.

Here's some classic Dark Tranquillity for anybody who is unfamiliar with the band.

Midway Through Infinity from the album The Gallery. This album might be more familiar to fans of the classic Melodic Death Metal sound. Some would say it typifies the classic Gothenburg sound.

After that, DT introduced Keyboards to the sound. The album Fiction and it's predecessors Projector (which was a little more experimental then other releases) and Character are probably the era of the band that appeals to me the most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Am Chile

Purchased Construct from I tunes last night-pretty sound album-has anyone purchased or listened to any other songs from construct yet? another song from the new dark tranquillity album went up on youtube before the albums release-endtime hearts class song.

I've only listened to the pre-released tracks. Gonna give the album a proper gander in the next week or so when I get around to it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement