Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

Options
  • 24-04-2013 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Just wrote a book that the publisher classes as Historical/ fantasy / mythology. Bit a shock – anyway it’s published in October and as I’m appearing at Octocon in October and TitanConBelfast in September I thought I should learn more about the genres. As TitanConBelfast is sponsored by Brotherhood of the Banner, I’m going to start with Game of Thrones. All advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Hmmm... this smells a little of shilling. There's plenty of threads already on good books to read in the forum already that aren't mentioning the fact that they're appearing in conventions and writing a book.
    If it's to continue then I don't want to actually hear much about your book - keep that bit to PM for now if someone is interested.

Advertisement