Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on 510 Cartomizers

Options
  • 24-04-2013 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

So finally bit the bullet and decided to try Vaping after smoking 20 a day for the past 35 years,
    Started off with a vip E cigarette which i found ok to use but after waiting 10 days for cartomizers decided to buy an Innokin AIO 510 Classic off E-smoke-ireland.
    Really good service had it the next day and it came with 3 empty cartomizers ,i also ordered some juice about 5 bottles ,(apple seems to be my favorite).
    My question is what other type of cartomizers will fit ? can i fit a tank to this ?.or any other mods ?
    it uses an LR 510 cartomizer .

Thanks
    Brendan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Boge 2ohm cartos or the Kanger T4 would be the best fit although the T4 has a higher chance of leaking, which would destroy an automatic battery.

You could use a tank with the Boge on it, but it'd look silly and increase the chance of a leak on such a slim battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

thanks for the reply grindle
    i seen this boge xl cartomizers was going to buy a few to test them out.
    I really like the size of the innokin so don't want to go much bigger at the moment and everything is contained in the box/charger unit nice and small.
    saying that ill give it a few weeks before deciding to go for Kanger maybe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

dont get the xl's if you want to store them in the innokin's portable charging case

pretty sure only the standard size boges will fit in it

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

yes that is true the case will only take the standard ones

Advertisement