Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK (Season 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Myles in the towel. Think im kinda in love!!
    the welsh dudes eyebrows terrify me and I cannot watch the show without feeling like my skin is crawling

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Cosmic Maybe

padraig_f wrote: »
    - Didn't really like the bullying of Jason by the two lads, starting to think the Welsh lad in particular is an unpleasant character.

Obviously Alex is unpleasant - he's Dracula.

As for saying that Jason was being bullied I'd disagree. He's an idiot, they had a sale of 2 at 80 and then he comes in with 75! And what did he hope to gain by telling Alan Sugar (of all people) that the others were cursing at him. He's not in baby infants :eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Obviously Alex is unpleasant - he's Dracula.
    Actually in his white cost lab brewing outfit he could also pass for a Dr. Frankenstein.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

padraig_f wrote: »
    - The Francesca girl reminds me of a past winner, who, when I look her up now, I see she unsuccessfully sued Lord Sugar! (Apprentice winner Stella English loses case against Lord Sugar)
    Exactly! I looked for her as well... :eek:

I see the eyebrows and I think of Milhouse Van Houten...

(Obviously Alex is unpleasant - he's Dracula.)

Not including those Twilight jokes, I think thats an insult to vampires!!
    Even Nosferatu has a more pleasant demeanor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I thought it felt a bit panto-ish tonight. The contestant's are more reality show contestant types than business people by the looks of a lot of them. Only notable exception to date would be the Dr from NI who does seem to have her head screwed on.

I thought it felt a bit panto-ish tonight. The contestant's are more reality show contestant types than business people by the looks of a lot of them. Only notable exception to date would be the Dr from NI who does seem to have her head screwed on.

Head screwed on and botoxed to hilt ( or so my mate who works in beauty says... Apparently all the telltale signs? ) I honestly think she just pouts a bit in her glossy lipgloss. Im useless at spotting surgery...
    Clever girl and she did stick up for Rebecca against the bitches of eastwick. I think she finds all the bitching tiresome, I hope she stays above it as I know she could go far.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Ok, so far the right people have gone home. Jaz was insufferably headmistress-ish and patronising and Tim seemed very nice, but just couldn't hack it in a leadership role.

Felt really sorry for Rebecca tonight the way Uzma and Luisa (I'm sexy and I know it) ganged up on her. I'd like to see her lead the next task and win.

Jason came across as an absolute idiot, both during the sales pitches and afterwards in the boardroom. As soon as 'Endeavor' lose their first task, he'll be brought in to the boardroom, make no mistake. He just seems completely out of his depth.

My early predictions for finalists are Leah and perhaps Myles.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

I absolutely love this show - I can't believe I have to wait another week to see it and I love dara in the after show.

I thought Rebecca was definitely ganged up on. She was really good at sales and I don't think she got that across. They girls are bitches. The dr from Northern Ireland her lips are huge.

I agree about the guy that looks like Dracula very funny. Oh such great tv

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Hooked already, it really is fantastic enterainment. Oozma and Rebecca to kill each other in the next episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

The eyebrow man is so scary, when they were in Belgium and he was walking around with his beige coat over his shoulders, he looked a cross between Count Dracula and (I hate to say this) Freddie mercury.

Obviously he is doing it to be noticed and remembered, how many of us will remember tim?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

how many of us will remember tim?

Who??? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Loving it so far!

There's only one person I really dislike and that's Luisa. Way too mouthy for my liking! :rolleyes:

Alex's eyebrows are scarrryyyy...:P

Myles...helloooo! :D

I thought it was gonna be on every Tuesday and Wednesday, but was that just for the first week - is it just Wednesdays from next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,817 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

dragon_1958997b.jpg

p0182wm9.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Did anyone else go 'Where did he come from?' when Lord Sugar picked Kurt as the team leader for the boys? Didn't notice him at all in the first episode!
    An awful lot of pouty lips around that boardroom table, scary stuff!
    Think the right people have gone so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭kitnan

I love the apprentice its a great show! What is up that that guys eyebrows?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

yep - he nailed it hilariously.

He agreed with my own opinion too that one of the contestants looks like Gok Wan...and then there's the Dracula guy!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Black toe-nails, far too much - looks like a bad case of frostbite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Put on yr ikea hats guys!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Sit on a rubbish bin? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭Grandpa Hassan

Pretty tough to come up with something that's not already out there....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

The girls are off again...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭Grandpa Hassan

'why don't they just buy a table cause your idea is just, like, a table'

Girls paying a blinder again!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Its a tough challenge, but jaysus....both ideas are crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Dear lord, nothing either have come up with a in ANY way good! Absolute rubbish! What a bunch of ninnies!

• Advertisement

Advertisement