Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK (Season 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Leah should wear that costume every episode

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Does anyone notice how close Luisa is with Jordan? Even tonight when Jordan said ''I'd have to agree with Luisa'', Franchesca said ''what a surprise''. Apparently they were together for 6 months and Luisa dumped him days after the first show aired on TV. Definitely a tactical move on her part to be with him in the first place:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2323310/The-Apprentice-star-Luisa-Zissman-dumps-star-boyfriend-Jordan-Poulton.html
    The Apprentice contestant Luisa Zissman has dumped her co-star boyfriend Jordan Poulton, it has been claimed.

The 25-year-old beauty ended their six month relationship just days after the show aired on TV, The Sunday People reports.

The pair met while filming Lord Sugar's show last year and quickly became an item before Luisa decided to end the relationship recently.

According to the paper Luisa branded the fling one of her 'biggest mistakes'.

The source also claims that Luisa enjoyed being in a relationship with a co-star on the show because of the attention, rather than liking Jordan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Paully D wrote: »
    Does anyone notice how close Luisa is with Jordan? Even tonight when Jordan said ''I'd have to agree with Luisa'', Franchesca said ''what a surprise''. Apparently they were together for 6 months and Luisa dumped him days after the first show aired on TV. Definitely a tactical move on her part to be with him in the first place:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2323310/The-Apprentice-star-Luisa-Zissman-dumps-star-boyfriend-Jordan-Poulton.html

Ouch, what a bïtćh!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Does anyone notice how close Luisa is with Jordan?..
    I heard her saying that alright, but i didn't really notice.
    I also noticed when Karren said something like "If that's the way you think, you'll be shot down to Hell when you get out in the real world"
    and Luisa just shrugged.. Karren raised an eyebrow.
    According to the paper Luisa branded the fling one of her 'biggest mistakes'.
    A friend said: 'She didn't like the fact everyone knew and cared that they were a couple.'
    Who cared?
    According to The Sun, a source has revealed that the contestant had a four-month fling with film boss Paris Leonti, while on a break from her husband husband.
    Is her Husbands name 'Husband'? :confused:

I don't think I have seen any of them that i really like, or 'want' to win.

I hope this isn't true.
    https://twitter.com/TheLuluLife/status/342417831712931842

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Im new to the Apprentice but I am loving it. Alex is like a caricature of himself. I laughed out loud last night when he was getting his eyebrows waxed.

Leah looked good in that army uniform :cool:

I reckon Luisa was kept because of her potential to go ballistic at some point in the future. Or her telling a corporate guy in a boring black suit what she thinks of him, not realising he is very important to her future. A "you'll never work again in this city" sort of person. Rebecca was a bit boring to be honest.

• Advertisement

Allyall wrote: »

I'd be very surprised if it was.

There are strict contract stipulations regarding announcing the winner, and I'd imagine BBC bosses would be all over this if she was in-fact the winner. I always find it's the ones who are less active on social media sites, in the media etc that usually end up winning. So candidates like Miles (who seems to have a private Twitter account with only a select few follows) and Neil (who posted saying ''sorry, not allowed to talk about the show'') are far more likely to be at the business end of the competition as opposed to those like Zee (gone early), Sophie (gone early), Uzma (gone early) Luisa, Francesca and Leah who constantly re-tweet and reply to any sort of compliment and seem to be keeping their name out there while they endure their 15 minutes of fame, perhaps hoping to get a TV presenting gig or something like that.

Who do you all think will win it? Luisa and Leah were my personal picks to win the competition after the first few weeks, but after that cupcake post I'd be amazed if Luisa won it. She wouldn't have broken up with Jordan if he had won it, so he won't IMO. I give Natalie, Jason, Alex and Kurt not much chance personally, I just can't see them as winners.

That leaves Francesca, Leah, Miles and Neil. Take away those very active on social media (just a criteria I use, I could be miles off) and that leaves either Miles or Neil. I notice Zee responded to someone the other day saying Neil has a good chance with ''he does'', so I'm sure he'll be there or thereabouts.

So I'm going to go for Miles and Neil in the final. It'll be interesting to come back to this when all is said and done to see how wrong I was :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Whoever came up with the idea for this week's show should be shot. Caravans and Mobile Homes? Boring!

Next week has all the ingredients to be a classic though - Online Dating. Their narcissism and ego's will explode. :D

P.S. It's pretty clear at this point that Sugar doesn't give a stuff about the show and is just going through the motions.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

:eek:

I'm sorry, but imo Jordan's about as straight as a roundabout....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I'm bored with Apprentice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

@PublicBenjamin: #apprentice More one sided than Heather Mills' shoe tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

What an incredibly dull series :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,403 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Natalie looks like she has fallen into a can of Ronseal 5-year wood stain!!!!

I haven't seen tonights one yet. I was out working, and clicked in here without thinking..

I haven't seen who got the boot yet.. I'll avoid that until tomorrow. It honestly seems like the only thing to look forward to in this series.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I enjoy it myself; as the backstabbing, blameshifting and brazenness remind me of work, though without Sugar's rapier putdowns.

Natalie looks like she has fallen into a can of Ronseal 5-year wood stain!!!!

I thought she was looking well. Nice dress and she obviously has two things going for her at least! :D

efb wrote: »
    I'm bored with Apprentice

As I said Im new to it, but its not like there is a whole lot competing with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I like this series! The winner isn't clear cut, the tasks have been quite good and there's been a few laugh out loud moments.

Jason coming back into the boardroom last night was hilarious, he reminds me of Tom Pellareu in a way, he's the one you make fun of for the first few weeks and then really comes into his own in the last few weeks.

It's funny you should say that as I made the same comment to my family after watching it last night. He's really like Tom in personality but I wonder if he as business savvy?

I was browsing on Digital Spy and someone has posted a picture that was uploaded to Instagram in November of 4 of the final 5 waiting in what is presumably the interview area.

I won't post the names as I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but the link to the picture is below. If you want to see who they are, click on it. If not, don't :)

http://instagram.com/p/RlIAO-MsgB/

No surprises there for me to be honest, although I wonder who the 5th candidate is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 karr3

I was browsing on Digital Spy and someone has posted a picture that was uploaded to Instagram in November of 4 of the final 5 waiting in what is presumably the interview area.

I won't post the names as I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but the link to the picture is below. If you want to see who they are, click on it. If not, don't :)

http://instagram.com/p/RlIAO-MsgB/

No surprises there for me to be honest, although I wonder who the 5th candidate is?

looks like the "interview" round..hope Margaret's one of the interviewers!! She's lethal!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

^^ Guys, that's not a spoiler unless you click the link. Please stop reporting it.

I'm so cráp with faces (not that you can see any in that pic) I still don't know who any of them are except one.

karr3 wrote: »
    looks like the "interview" round..hope Margaret's one of the interviewers!! She's lethal!!!

Claude is the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

karr3 wrote: »

She'd have me quaking in my boots I can tell you. She looks like she plays a bit of bingo and enjoys a chocolate hobnob with her Horlicks on occasion but she's got balls of steel, STEEL I tell thee! :eek:

You never know. It takes courage to stand up and say I dont know. All Luisa was doing was criticising every color he suggested. Lord Sugar can get frustrated with people who just criticise quite quickly. Luisa could be gone as well. She brings very little with her, and her apparent dislike of the corporate world, is a mark against her.

Love and Dating it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

I think we all have a headache after Luisa.

Advertisement