Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK (Season 9)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

syklops wrote: »
    You never know. It takes courage to stand up and say I dont know. All Luisa was doing was criticising every color he suggested. Lord Sugar can get frustrated with people who just criticise quite quickly. Luisa could be gone as well. She brings very little with her, and her apparent dislike of the corporate world, is a mark against her.

I spoke too soon. He is screwed.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

"a little terrier nipping at the feet of a bewildered sheep"

Nick supporting Jason. Its heating up!

• Advertisement

Manach wrote: »
    "a little terrier nipping at the feet of a bewildered sheep"

Which begs the question, who do you want on your team? A yappy dog or a bewildered sheep?

Luisa is finished next week.

Yeah, and can I say, Karen is hot when she is baying for blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I missed the first 30 minutes. The guts of the show. Thank God.

I can't stand Luisa, and if i had seen her going on the way they've shown in the 'highlights' I would've stabbed myself. Her voice is possibly the most annoying voice I've ever heard. I wouldn't be able to contain myself around that poxy accent, i'd be constantly saying the word f**k over her repeatedly.

Googling her bring up thes pics in the first result.

Kinda NSFW - lingerie

I cringed when i saw them. Can you imagine that voice trying to be fun/sultry/sexy... Ugh.. I'd get sick on her.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Oh how I despise Luisa. There honestly isn't one redeeming feature about her.

Loved Nick standing up to her.

If she makes it to to the interview stage, the actual rage might finish me off. Can't stand when bitches like that get further than genuinely good, decent people like Jason. But that's business, I guess.

I really hope Karen marks her card next week....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Rooting for Alex to win but reckon final 4 will be Myles,Neil,Leah and Jordan,Myles is the likeliest winner.

Allyall wrote: »
    I missed the first 30 minutes. The guts of the show. Thank God.

I can't stand Luisa, and if i had seen her going on the way they've shown in the 'highlights' I would've stabbed myself. Her voice is possibly the most annoying voice I've ever heard. I wouldn't be able to contain myself around that poxy accent, i'd be constantly saying the word f**k over her repeatedly.

Googling her bring up thes pics in the first result.

Kinda NSFW - lingerie

I cringed when i saw them. Can you imagine that voice trying to be fun/sultry/sexy... Ugh.. I'd get sick on her.

I still would though. She'd probably be very bossy though like "faster, faster, make a decision, hurry up".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Ha. Well I enjoyed seeing Fred squirm tonight, or whatever his name was. Quite a good show!

I still would though. She'd probably be very bossy though like "faster, faster, make a decision, hurry up".

Ahhh. SH!T...

Ha ha..

I s'pose tantric is out of the question? :rolleyes: :D

Ahhh. SH!T...

Ha ha..

I s'pose tantric is out of the question? :rolleyes: :D

It would totally be out of the question, but afterwards she would be saying "I SAID we should do it that way would you wouldn't listen!"

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

Has any of the remaining contestants mentioned what their end "business proposal" deals with?

guttenberg wrote: »
    Has any of the remaining contestants mentioned what their end "business proposal" deals with?

I'd imagine Alex's is to do with "bespoke products".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Can some-bodah tull me whyyyy Leah dud the voice over for the day-it-ing website? Who on earth thought that asking the girl with the most annoying voice on planet earth was a good idea? Seriously...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

Merkin wrote: »
    Can some-bodah tull me whyyyy Leah dud the voice over for the day-it-ing website? Who on earth thought that asking the girl with the most annoying voice on planet earth was a good idea? Seriously...:rolleyes:

I dispute that. The American twang Nadine Coyle has is worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

I love her accent!

Are you hard of hearing? :D

I was going to chime in with Cheryl Cole for most annoying accent.

On the one hand i would say if you look like Leah then you can speak however you want. That said in the dating commercial, it was a voice over, so yeah, why did she do the voice over?

Im a bit surprised that the other team won the challenge, because however boring their commercial was, it was miles ahead of the other teams advert. Considering its an advert for online dating, where you don't meet the person in the flesh before the date, did no-one wonder, if their ad is meant to parody "real life" dating scenarios, then who in their right mind would agree to a date with Herbert?

I know their incomplete website was a big mark against them, but the other website wasn't great either.

Did they ever explain how Jason leaving the graphic designers forty-five minutes late translated into being 2 hours late for the web designers?

Merkin wrote: »

I was thinking the same thing. But didn't want to mention it, as i had already nominated Luisa for the most annoying voice.

They're from the same place, aren't they? Durreh?

Im a bit surprised that the other team won the challenge, because however boring their commercial was, it was miles ahead of the other teams advert. Considering its an advert for online dating, where you don't meet the person in the flesh before the date, did no-one wonder, if their ad is meant to parody "real life" dating scenarios, then who in their right mind would agree to a date with Herbert?

No, I think Suralan pointed out, quite rightly, that the winning team had correctly captured the imagination of anyone who has had a sh1t date, i.e. most of the population. Their ad, while badly produced etc, was easy for people to relate to while the other ad was pitched at those in the over 80 bracket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

I was thinking the same thing. But didn't want to mention it, as i had already nominated Luisa for the most annoying voice.

They're from the same place, aren't they? Durreh?

Cheryl Cole is from Newcastle!

pooch90 wrote: »
    Cheryl Cole is from Newcastle!

:o:o

I was thinking of the girl from the same band (I think).

EDIT.. Sorry, Nadine Coyle.
    Quoted Cheryl Cole thing without thinking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Did they ever explain how Jason leaving the graphic designers forty-five minutes late translated into being 2 hours late for the web designers?
    Probably had something to do with Luisa badgering the driver on what route to take.
    "Take that street, no that one!! Make up your mind! I should be the driver!!!"

At least the You're Fired! was quite funny last night. Jason seemed delighted to be out of the show.

Advertisement