Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK (Season 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

DeepBlue wrote: »
    At least the You're Fired! was quite funny last night. Jason seemed delighted to be out of the show.

Can't say i blame him

I don't think i rate any of them left.

Luisa - Useless, acts like a poiled little brat. Can't imagine her at a business meeting not going her way.
    The Dwarf Guy - Haven't seen him do anything, except gloat when his team wins.

Can't remember any of the rest of their names. Grey haired guy maybe, and Guy on Luisa's team last night that didn't get called back maybe.

They're the only two i'd imagine have any chance of winning. Even then i don't think either would be very good.

Anyone got a link to pics and names of the remaining candidates? I've googled but it only has their names in a poll, or similar. The Apprentice site is terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p017h0j7/profiles/candidates

Photos and short bio of all the contestants.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

guttenberg wrote: »
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p017h0j7/profiles/candidates

Photos and short bio of all the contestants.

Thanks. Couldn't find that earlier.
    WP9gheUl.jpg

Luisa
    Jordan
    Leah
    Have to go. No Moron would have them as a partner. Would they?

Alex
    Possibly go a little further?

Neil
    Myles
    Francesca
    Possibly to win.

It's a sad looking bunch imo.
    I think the only reason i picked Francesca is because she reminds me of the one that won it a few years ago.

Incidentally, Just curious, Is Jordan a Dwarf (Don't know the Politically Correct Terminology)? My Mother reckons he isn't. I think he is, as his body is not in proportion or looks like he has a long torso and short legs, large head. ~ Best i can explain it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Only got to watch this episode now. I read on Sunday's paper about a PM abdicating, and as soon as Jason stepped forward, i knew it had to be him.

Jesus the earful Louisa gave him and the faces on the graphic designers staff :eek:

Some hilarious moments altogether :D But over 50s ad was cringy, the wink...:mad:

I think I'd actually like to see Louisa get to the interviews and get destroyed there.

Barna77 wrote: »
    Only got to watch this episode now. I read on Sunday's paper about a PM abdicating, and as soon as Jason stepped forward, i knew it had to be him.

Jesus the earful Louisa gave him and the faces on the graphic designers staff :eek:

Some hilarious moments altogether :D But over 50s ad was cringy, the wink...:mad:

I think I'd actually like to see Louisa get to the interviews and get destroyed there.
    Spoiler about how far Louisa gets:
    If that twitter photo of the interview stage is accurate, she does make it to the interviews.

• Advertisement

My monies on Alex going tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Miles owning up to everything, fair play

That's mighty unusual, candidates don't do that!

He's very strong, I can't see him being fired

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I think Alex is a goner!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Your one Luisa is such a bitch.
    She knew exactly what she was doing by trying to land Francesca in it.
    Hope she goes soon, I can't listen to her toddler voice any more. Eugh....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Shame to see Alex go this week, he was great to watch (Herbert! :D) If he had just stuck to his original idea, I reckon he would have won the task. Still, it would have been crazy to fire Myles, as he is clearly the best candidate this year.

Can't believe Luisa made it through another week. I can't remember disliking any contestant as much. Shame Karen couldn't see through her sly little ploy to oust Francesca.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Yeah Myles has been the outstanding candidate thus far although he is under a bit of pressure after his sub par performance this week.Jordan's a dark horse for the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Jordan came into the reckoning with that pitch last night. Looks like its boys v girls next week so if the girls lose it'll be Francesca who'll be gone.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Anyone but Luisa at this stage. A shame to see Alex go, but the show did showcase him in a mostly positive manner and hopefully he will build a great career from this point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Shame Karen didn't get to take Luisa apart last night. Theres still that to look forward to.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

keano_afc wrote: »
    Jordan came into the reckoning with that pitch last night. Looks like its boys v girls next week so if the girls lose it'll be Francesca who'll be gone.

When I heard him over exclusivity I thought that would come back to bite him as has happened in precious years

Im considering making Caribbean chicken with thai noodles for dinner.
    I reckon I can do a good job of it to be honest.

syklops wrote: »
    Im considering making Caribbean chicken with thai noodles for dinner.
    I reckon I can do a good job of it to be honest.

Photos or it didn't happen!

guttenberg wrote: »
    Photos or it didn't happen!

It didnt happen. Opted for a Vindaloo instead.

I will try it though and paste pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

keano_afc wrote: »

Love the episodes when there's a battle of the sexes!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Miles got away with the packaging concept only because he's a strong candidate (as LS pointed out), someone would have been fired straight away.

It was annoying to see how they were jumping in Leah's pitch.

• Advertisement

was out of the country this week and for some unknown reason the series-link on sky didnt work!
    when is last wed nights episode repeated?
    i have looked on the BBC website but cant see it, and i cant access the BBC iplayer here.
    obviously i know who was fired, still want to see it though:D

bubblypop wrote: »
    was out of the country this week and for some unknown reason the series-link on sky didnt work!
    when is last wed nights episode repeated?
    i have looked on the BBC website but cant see it, and i cant access the BBC iplayer here.
    obviously i know who was fired, still want to see it though:D

PM sent.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Market stall task - Girls vs Boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

C'mon the girls!

PHEW!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Do they ever listen to their briefs, it's not about selling everything, it's about building up your business and assets.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Despite being a very strong candidate early on in the series, Miles has to GO!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

Maybe I'm uncultured but that is one ridiculously ugly vase.

My mam loves flowers-she'd love it

• Advertisement

Not liking this....sugar trying to get rid of jordan

Advertisement