If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 42 or 47 PFL6907 Ireland

Options
  • 24-04-2013 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

John,
    My much loved 42" 9830 is on its last legs after 7 years of faithful service, the time has come to replace and it has to be another ambilight model

Can you get your hands on a 42 or 47 inch 6907 or equivalent?
    Is it possible to collect either of these Philips ambilight units in the Belfast store?
    Any boards specials running?
    Best regards
    Loughan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

loughan wrote: »
    John,
    My much loved 42" 9830 is on its last legs after 7 years of faithful service, the time has come to replace and it has to be another ambilight model

Can you get your hands on a 42 or 47 inch 6907 or equivalent?
    Is it possible to collect either of these Philips ambilight units in the Belfast store?
    Any boards specials running?
    Best regards
    Loughan
    Loughlan,

yep the 9830 was a bit of a classic so sorry if your one is dying..

I can offer you a cracker of a deal on a 42PFL6907 - I brought one out personally to our best Corporate customer and took it out of the box for them but it was too small - and they went for a 47" - it's never even been switched on - I can do it for you at £669.95 /€799.99 which for that spec of TV is a stunning price - if you are Dublin based I'd include delivery at that price (as it's in Dublin at the moment)

Thanks as ever and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 15 loughan

John
    Pm sent
    Loughan

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

loughan wrote: »
    John
    Pm sent
    Loughan

Hi Loughan,

John is a busy man at the moment so if you don't get a reply you can forward the PM to me and we'll try and sort you out :)

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

There no probs - I've had Loughans PM - he's away at the mo - I have his TV tucked up all warm for him and we will hopefully chat on Monday on his return....

See, I DO work sometimes...

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.