Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to park n ride from Blanch tomorrow

Options
  • 24-04-2013 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

Normally i drive to work, but have to bus it tomorrow. My plan was to drive to Blanch SC (TK Maxx) side and park there for the day and collect the car later that evening. I know clamping is in operation for long stays in the Westend section but is this ok over the other side? It's a long story but the direct bus (39a) i need to get is that side so i cant think of an alternative.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Where in town you going? Would you not park and ride and get the train?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

The car park doesnt open too early in the morning. Other option is over by Paddy Powers and xtravision which is also close to the bus stop and doesnt close.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

amdublin wrote: »
    Where in town you going? Would you not park and ride and get the train?

No, this bus drops me right where i need to go.Train doesnt unfortunately.
    Hilly Bill wrote: »
    The car park doesnt open too early in the morning. Other option is over by Paddy Powers and xtravision which is also close to the bus stop and doesnt close.

9am would be fine, does it open later than that? It's only a once off, but just dont want to get clamped for doing it.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Try it, if the gates are closed then park where i said. You wont get clamped if its open and you havent parked in a loading bay or a disabled spot.

Advertisement