Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting with another team

Options
  • 24-04-2013 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

guys,

Now that my transfers are complete, I want to sign up for a second club in a GW other than the boards one :o, how do you find a club at the sart of a game rather than x season in?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I found a game thats ust starting its 2nd season

GW: 161638 - World Championship 31114.

I just picked Newcaste, come and Join me!:o

got a bit of a footballing lesson :(

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a Newcastle United defeat to Santos.
    Newcastle United were given a football lesson by Santos as they were hammered 5 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture. :eek:

If you have a spare slot for a second team, take a look in here.

But please don't sacrifice the boards.ie league for this one!

MrMac84 paid for the boards.ie league to be set up and does a fair bit of admin on it so want we all want that league to thrive!

But if you fancy an extra bit of interest ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,112 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    guys,

Now that my transfers are complete, I want to sign up for a second club in a GW other than the boards one :o, how do you find a club at the sart of a game rather than x season in?

thanks

I found one yesterday that was just a couple of days old,

Basically I was looking for an English league so searched that,

Comes up for example English Championship 82325

Then i played about with the numbers in game world search to find the newest one.

I found one yesterday that was just a couple of days old,

Basically I was looking for an English league so searched that,

Comes up for example English Championship 82325

Then i played about with the numbers in game world search to find the newest one.

that how I found this one too, there is one or 2 'locals' in that league already ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Just a quick plug for my own league, which is starting a new season this Sunday. One Boardsie has already joined, I'd love more to take part also

See my sig for details :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭batistuta9

what season is it in?

second season only, bout 10 games in

batistuta9 wrote: »
    what season is it in?
    Is that directed at me?

Entering its 28th season, but seasons are only 14 games long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Daemos wrote: »
    Just a quick plug for my own league, which is starting a new season this Sunday. One Boardsie has already joined, I'd love more to take part also

See my sig for details :)

Don't want to be a pr*k but all the good players are taken and any that aren't can't be bought because of the minimum 21 players rule.

• Advertisement

Don't want to be a pr*k but all the good players are taken and any that aren't can't be bought because of the minimum 21 players rule.

Not in this league in post 1

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Not in this league in post 1

Oh I wasn't saying that, I quoted him because I was talking directly to him. I'm the other boardsie in his league :)

It is a pain, I know. Man City and Barcelona bought most of the good players when they were the only managers in the league. I only bought the league second-hand a year ago; they had free reign for ages before that

That's why I'd like to see more players join and get more transfers going back out to other teams, making it a more even contest :)

Plus, I sold you Van Persie for 60M, so you can't complain :D

I had 180m just went with 60m to see if you would :D couldn't get messi :( ha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Yeah Daemos it was you I was asking.

Any of you in normal GW's near the start, I find the world ones kinda shìt.

Advertisement