Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a Pokémon event in town on Friday?

Options
  • 24-04-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭

Over in the Nintendo forum there was mention of an event in town on Friday. However the source was a little intransigent when asked for more detail.
    ireland isnt crap for streetpass its depends where you go in ireland the big ones i would be dublin city centre, especially this Friday 26th of April going pokemon hunting event at stephen's green park, going gamers, children, people from japan are from around world at this event, reason i said japan because its dit japan animation society and Pokemon society are supporting it this pokemon hunting, very good chance to pickup very good 3ds miis, and the event starts at 2pm
    So is there anyone from the DIT Japanimation society that knows what he's talking about, is something happening in town on Friday and can you tell us where they got live pokémon and working pokeballs from?

Edit : also, what did my phone do to the title? Gaaah! Don't let toddlers drool on your touch-screens, peeps

Comments

Advertisement