Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swim Plan for first Sprint Triathlon in June?

Options
  • 25-04-2013 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering could anyone suggest a swim plan for me to follow from now until the sprint triathlon in June that im doing? Even if someone could point me in the direction of a decent free plan somewhere online? Ive got just over 6 weeks to the race. I would get to the pool 3-4 times a week hopefully. Ive been swimming in the local pool for a couple of weeks now but i really think i need a structured plan to be following.

I am just hoping to complete the thing, wont be going for any speed records and hopefully wont disgrace myself!

Im currently finding freestyle hard, I find myself needing to take a little break after every 50m. Breast stroke is ok though. I may need to get a lesson to correct whatever issues are there in my technique.

Any help appreciated

cheers!

Comments

Advertisement