Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I edit my advert title?

Options
  • 25-04-2013 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I just put up an advert for a camera but stupidly forgot to put the words 'digital camera' in the title - cant seem to be able to edit the title like ya could some time back and just wondering if ya can help me out?

Cheers
    Brenno

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You'd be better off asking in Adverts Support, which is a forum you have already posted in a few times, so they should be able to help you with this. This Help Desk is for boards.ie related issues. Your issue is an adverts.ie issue.

It's a fairly simple thing for them to do, but bear in mind that questions are answered in the order that they are received, so give them a day or so to get back to you.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Brenno

Thanks Shield, I'd incorrectly clicked for the wrong help desk but that's what I get for bleary eyed typing!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement