Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

council house

Options
  • 25-04-2013 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there.

Just a quick question
    Received a phone call the other day from a member of the county council housing department, was told that a house has become available in my area of choice & that I'm in a very good chance of getting it, also said that the house is pretty much mine!!!
    So, just wondering, should I be jumping with joy or just get my hopes up, as it's possible someone else could get it?????

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Being a county council tenant I strongly advise you to wait till you have the offer of a house in writing,then go nuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jellymonkeys

Got the house!!!!! Letter came today!!! Well excited!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Well done,congrats.

Advertisement