Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sarging in Cork?

Options
  • 25-04-2013 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Any lads feel like joining me for a bit of sarging some day? With the weather improving I'm itching to go sarging but no one to go with.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

To be honest, if you cannot convince a pal to be your wingman - you won't have much luck sarging.

Also, this site isn't really to be used for bromance hook-ups. I'm sure that there are better sites for that. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

sarging!! Whats this im not down with the hip kids these days... Wait I just googled you go looking at some women/men and write notes.. mmmmm pour qui?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

I dont't know bud, all sounds kind of creepy to me. Soliciting strange men on the internet to go on the prowl in Cork looking for women. :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Let me know when and where. I can then tip my niece and her mates off to avoid! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Based on your posting history dude - you'd be best sticking to AH for such topics.

Closed.

tHB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement