Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New season

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    Advanced.

THE PATRIOTS CAP ROOM DILEMMA IS SAVED!!!

Because....

Brady retired :p :pac:

:D I feel so sorry for Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

This pleases me greatly ! MuHAHAHAHAHAH

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Raoul wrote: »
    :D I feel so sorry for Dave

Yeah, I also feel sorry for Jets Dave. Now he is going to get his ass kicked by a sub-par Patriots team. :p

Now if you will all excuse me, I have a dark room, a blanket and a teddy bear I need to cuddle and cry into for a while. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Guys I have been thinking about it for a while and I won't be playing next season. Put the Panthers on autopilot. I highly recommend them to any new members of the league, never felt what I could do was at all limited by the players on the team.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

matthew8 wrote: »
    Guys I have been thinking about it for a while and I won't be playing next season. Put the Panthers on autopilot. I highly recommend them to any new members of the league, never felt what I could do was at all limited by the players on the team.

Ah fcuk sake!
    what is with people leaving!

It'll be me and 2 others Vs the CPU at this rate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

matthew8 wrote: »

This must be about the 4th time you have left :pac:. Only messing, how come you are leaving? Too much stress?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Raoul wrote: »
    This must be about the 4th time you have left :pac:. Only messing, how come you are leaving? Too much stress?

I've become a bit bored with the xbox altogether actually. The past 2 seasons I've spent practically no time playing it apart from the league games.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ah fcuk sake!
    what is with people leaving!

It'll be me and 2 others Vs the CPU at this rate!

Has to be expected this late into the lifespan of Madden 13 to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Dave (Pats) check ur messages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

We'll have a full or close to full franchise for the new Madden. This always happens.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

SantryRed wrote: »
    We'll have a full or close to full franchise for the new Madden. This always happens.

I know but it's $hit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

10 GM's on xbox live and the offers are flying in during the last half hour

Even the extremely pricey Steven Jackson is getting some love

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I'm out of Xbox live So I'm assuming I can't log into online careers?

God bless the dolphins next season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Advance the league! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Advance the league! :cool:

Agreed, i need me sleep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Agreed, i need me sleep :)

Any sign of it advancing?
    :confused::confused::confused:

Nelbert wrote: »
    Any sign of it advancing?
    :confused::confused::confused:

No White smoke yet.

No White smoke yet.

They'll probably do the same as last season and wait until the the last FA advancement to actually decide so that life is easy for GMs looking at potential trades / cuts!

Nelbert wrote: »
    They'll probably do the same as last season and wait until the the last FA advancement to actually decide so that life is easy for GMs looking at potential trades / cuts!
    I would just like to see what they do tonight 1st.

I would just like to see what they do tonight 1st.

That's what I mean, could be like last season with very few taking deals until the last advancement of FA.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The week has rolled forward, the Lions grabbed a few FA. Romo signed. I also got Forsett(HB), Wright(SS), Riola(C).

One or 2 more tomorrow and I'll be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

The Jags are delighted to announce the signings of Osi Umenyiora, Heath Miller (to replace Todd Heap, muahahahaha!) and Ben Tate (finally a proper backup for MJD). Mario Manningham is still negotiating.

Oh, and a huge congrats to the New England Patriots, who managed to have the last laugh in the Brady saga by shocking the league and signing Matt Cassell.

Picked up ex -Bill George Wilson, giving him an early start at LP field

Need to pick up a OLB and thats me done

seen as Its Judgement Day, i hope we can have an early advance tonight :)

9pm advancement would be ideal as then you can do some scouting :D
    Got a 1st rounder :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

9pm advancement would be ideal as then you can do some scouting :D
    Got a 1st rounder :pac::pac:

2 1sts, 2 2nds, 2 3rds.

No need to brag Adrian!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Can we try to trade up prior to the draft?

madalig12 wrote: »
    Can we try to trade up prior to the draft?

You can trade during the draft!

Talk to Santry, he's an expert at it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

You can trade during the draft!

Talk to Santry, he's an expert at it :pac:

Still hate you for that!

Had an epic recovery though :)

Advertisement