Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New season

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

madalig12 wrote: »
    Can we try to trade up prior to the draft?

Yeah, as long as the trade screen is available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers resign FS Morgan Burnett for less money than was originally offered when he looked to renew his contract at the start of last season!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Anyone know if you trade a pick does your rookie reserved cap space drop accordingly?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Nelbert wrote: »
    Anyone know if you trade a pick does your rookie reserved cap space drop accordingly?

It does yeah.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    The Jags are delighted to announce the signings of Osi Umenyiora, Heath Miller (to replace Todd Heap, muahahahaha!) and Ben Tate (finally a proper backup for MJD). Mario Manningham is still negotiating.

Oh, and a huge congrats to the New England Patriots, who managed to have the last laugh in the Brady saga by shocking the league and signing Matt Cassell.
    Nice picks up,wanted to go in for Miller and even Manningham but money is tied up elsewhere although I did laugh at the twitter comment about Umenyiora

RT @SkipBaylessEA DUMB signing. O. Umenyiora is overrated, and now Jacksonville is going to be SADDLED with big contract. #CCM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Nice picks up,wanted to go in for Miller and even Manningham but money is tied up elsewhere although I did laugh at the twitter comment about Umenyiora

RT @SkipBaylessEA DUMB signing. O. Umenyiora is overrated, and now Jacksonville is going to be SADDLED with big contract. #CCM

Would not be the first time that Skip Bayless bot has been unbelievably wrong about Jacksonville.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

When is the draft?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    When is the draft?

Tomorrow

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Tomorrow
    Cheers. What time, cant seem to find info on it

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Cheers. What time, cant seem to find info on it
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056932385

• Advertisement

Ok, so I'm pick 20 but I want to move up in the first. I'll offer my first, plus my third if anyone is interested. I'll listen to any offers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The following is good guide for people thinking of trading picks, it gives a numerical value to each pick, obviously every team evaluates picks differently but if gives a rough idea

http://walterfootball.com/draftchart.php

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Worst off season ever. 2 mill over the cap and missing the draft!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul wrote: »
    Worst off season ever. 2 mill over the cap and missing the draft!

Give me your picks!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Give me your picks!!!!

Will see who I get in the draft and then I will decide who to let go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Made some ok FA signings nothing amazing even though I had 30mil cap room! Although I'm 5th pick in the draft hoping to get someone nice in that have two or three players in mind!

Quick question: do I need to keep cap space for the drafted players?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

It's already calculated for you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Carroller wrote: »
    Made some ok FA signings nothing amazing even though I had 30mil cap room! Although I'm 5th pick in the draft hoping to get someone nice in that have two or three players in mind!

Quick question: do I need to keep cap space for the drafted players?

Are you the highest human pick? Talk to Ali....interested in trading up a couple of spots.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

How do i check where im drafting?

Shane.C wrote: »
    How do i check where im drafting?

Go to the trade screen and select your picks, it tells you what number you are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Same as real life San Diego, pick 11!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Is the money left over from FA the same money i use to pay wages for any potential new player i could trade for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

There's always one awkward sod!

9pm is earlier then usual, can we advance at the usual time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

The advancement will happen about 11:15/30.

SantryRed wrote: »
    The advancement will happen about 11:15/30.

So after i kick your a$$ in the PFL :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Wow was going to offer my 1st rounder (14) and second rounder (46) in a trade until I scouted some of the talent in this draft! Wow...

Browns sign one FA

Louis Murphy WR

I've a roster choc full of average receivers but no stars

Things are hotting up,Bengals and Ravens throw in a few bids

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Everyone after the same players, gonna be some bargains inFA

• Advertisement

Steven Jackson is sloooooow

I don't know how he is commanding that price