Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster - change name on e-tickets??

Options
  • 25-04-2013 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi,
    Please move if in the wrong area:

Is there any way of removing my name on e-tickets purchased on ticketmaster?
    I've tried changing my name on my ticketmaster account but it doesn't pick it up on the regenerated pdf.

Thanks.
    Troops

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

troops wrote: »
    Hi,
    Please move if in the wrong area:

Is there any way of removing my name on e-tickets purchased on ticketmaster?
    I've tried changing my name on my ticketmaster account but it doesn't pick it up on the regenerated pdf.

Thanks.
    Troops

Im not sure if this answers your question but in relation to changing name, why?? I usually get mine posted out wheter it be 1 ticket or 4 etc the ticket(s) will only have the name of the person who purchased them on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I doubt you can but it shouldn't really matter. Most of the time, when you rock up to the venue they scan the ticket and you carry on your merry way.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭troops

JJ wrote: »
    I doubt you can but it shouldn't really matter. Most of the time, when you rock up to the venue they scan the ticket and you carry on your merry way.

I want to sell them on as I can't make gig but would rather my name wasn't on them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Photoshop the name off them? It's only the barcode that is needed anyway.

Advertisement