Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This I want to see

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I did not, but if he wanted to deliver, he would have done that ages ago.

53rwxg.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I did not, but if he wanted to deliver, he would have done that ages ago.

I'll be blunt. It is clear that you do not know Sarky personally, you do not know that he both busy with work, multiple hobbies and is involved in several creative projects linked to gaming. Sarky is mad enough that he might actually do a puppet show video for us, but equally he is busy enough with other projects that he has committed to that you can't expect very quick turnarounds with off-the-cuff stuff like this. That and he normally doesn't make videos so it's not exactly something he can do on a whim as he doesn't have the equipment to hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,389 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

It's like a mirror of HL3 development.

It's going to be absolutely epic at this stage...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

nesf wrote: »
    I'll be blunt. It is clear that you do not know Sarky personally, you do not know that he both busy with work, multiple hobbies and is involved in several creative projects linked to gaming. Sarky is mad enough that he might actually do a puppet show video for us, but equally he is busy enough with other projects that he has committed to that you can't expect very quick turnarounds with off-the-cuff stuff like this. That and he normally doesn't make videos so it's not exactly something he can do on a whim as he doesn't have the equipment to hand.

I dont know sarky, and he must be a very nice guy with all those puppies and kittens. He already said, that he is spending time playing some games, which is 100% fine and fair play, he can spend his time the way he wants.
    What really starts to get sad, is the whole bumping up of the thread with another HL3 drivel. If it does take time, then let him be, he will make it if he promised. Though if he does not feel like actually doing it ( which I dont really think he wants to do it, and again, that is okay as it is his own choice ) then he should just be left alone.
    At this stage it looks like "cyber bulling" in this thread. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Ok lads, this is meant to be lighthearted fun and a completely off topic thread.

In that thought, has anyone seen the new Star Trek? Without spoilers, is it worth seeing in 3D or 2D? Bearing in mind that I can see 3D images without issue.
    I'm afraid to go to the Trek or Films fora, as they are all discussing the plot.

Answers through the medium of sock puppets please ;-)

P.S. Is the game as bad as I fear?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Mostly I'm delaying specifically to annoy Shadowhearth. His upset amuses and invigorates me.

You'll get your sodding sock-puppet video, kid. Oh my word yes. You'll get your video.

Sarky wrote: »
    Mostly I'm delaying specifically to annoy Shadowhearth. His upset amuses and invigorates me.

You'll get your sodding sock-puppet video, kid. Oh my word yes. You'll get your video.

To be honest m8, I could not give a flying **** m8. I did not really cared about it then, I don't care about it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

m8

Ah now Shadow, play nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

To be honest m8, I could not give a flying **** m8. I did not really cared about it then, I don't care about it now.

You don't care about it so much that you decided to post in this thread 5 times. I can see the logic there.

• Advertisement

Sidenote: What country is Shadowhearth from? I wanna get the accent right for the video >_>

You don't care about it so much that you decided to post in this thread 5 times. I can see the logic there.

When you bored, you check all threads. And if it will be made, I'll watch it. It all about little bit of fun after all. I treated this thread asoff topic from post one. If you can count, it means you can read the content too.
    Though I still don't get why people and sarky got Their knickers in a twist about this now. My point was:" it's going to be done, when done. If it will be ever done. Moaning and 10th time stupid hl3 joke won't speed it up."
    To sarky: oh yeah, accent is Lithuanian. You can mix in some Cork flavour too. Make sure to make it right! :D

Lithuanian Cork pirate sock puppets?
    I love it

FRENCH IT IS THEN

French accents? just as ridiculous. Brilliant

Sarky wrote: »
    FRENCH IT IS THEN

Purely because the odds of Sarky doing a passable Lithuanian accent nil around nil. It'd probably sound like an Italian trying to sound Polish.

You wound me nesf :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,171 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Are we talking Monty Python and the Holy Grail quality of French accent?

I fart in your general direction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,171 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Of course would have to do the necessary research to find out the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

• Advertisement

An African or European swallow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Are the puppets gonna have an intro theme tune? Maybe some volunteers from the muso forums would like to contribute!

Glenroe theme, obviously.

for those of you too young

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Tomk1

Following this thrend with bated breath.

Advertisement