Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Angel Supplies Cork

Options
  • 25-04-2013 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello hello, one for the ladies I suppose. I was testing out some seaweed based skin care recently and well Green Angel has won (there were only two haha).

I want to head out at the weekend and pick up a supply. There is a list on their website but tis a bit out of date. I called to a few places but they did not stock it anymore. So the question is has any seen a shop anywhere in Cork that has a good supply of it. Im looking for the whole shebang, cream, toner, eye gel, anything for the face?

I know Falveys in Douglas but they don't have all the products.

I would say I would email them but to be honest they aren't the best with supplying information. When I emailed looking for testers I got a reply saying to check out the list and call in store for testers (fail) and when I emailed them then to say that I found the products great, but that some of their stockist were out of date I heard nothing back... Bad form

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

afaik the only place I have seen Green Angel stuff in Cork is in the chemists beside the Aldi in Mahon.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

My aunt got me some of their stuff last week and said she got them in O'Reilly's in Fermoy. Probably way too far out of your way though :P

Advertisement