Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O Neills factory store

Options
  • 25-04-2013 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, im considering going up to the allianz football finals at the weekend and i think i might head out to the o neills factory store for the first time..justwondering what people have made of it ? is it good value what price did you pay for items ? is it worth a visit ? etc thank you in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Worth a visit. Jerseys are a fair bit cheaper than in the likes of Elvery's or Lifestyle (€48 compared to at least €60 in other shops). They have a decent selection of European jerseys as well. There's also a clearance section with older jerseys and tracksuits and whatnot.
    It's not a massive store by any means but if you're looking for something in particular it's worth it rather than getting it in another shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Heffo_kiid

Worth a visit. Jerseys are a fair bit cheaper than in the likes of Elvery's or Lifestyle (€48 compared to at least €60 in other shops). They have a decent selection of European jerseys as well. There's also a clearance section with older jerseys and tracksuits and whatnot.
    It's not a massive store by any means but if you're looking for something in particular it's worth it rather than getting it in another shop.

thank you..is there any player fit jerseys do you know ? and i hope they open on sundays :L

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

They don't open til 12 on Sundays. Not sure if they do player fit jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

Heffo_kiid wrote: »
    thank you..is there any player fit jerseys do you know ? and i hope they open on sundays :L

As far as i know they don't do player fit jerseys instore anymore. But if you order a player fit one in the store it works out alot cheaper than ordering from the site...particularly if you want a number on it!

Well worth a visit!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tomprendergast

Hello was there today some great offers on last years gear like down Antrim Armagh Monaghan gear from last year half price ,got myself down tight fit no 6 for 25 euro and the Liffey shorts were only 8 euro go most counties also a box of socks for 1 euro well worth the visit,not sure if thi is any use to u now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭dh0011

was there and must go back great shop

Just also I think it's open at half 10 aswell on Sundays hope this is of use to you

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Heffo_kiid

Thanks lads..I'm going there tomorrow anyway so il let ye know what I thought of it...

Heffo_kiid wrote: »
    Thanks lads..I'm going there tomorrow anyway so il let ye know what I thought of it...

How'd ya get on spot many bargains ?what time did it open ?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭candycock

lads where is the o'neills shop?? im coming in from the dunboyne side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

right here (i hope that works, it's the arrow in the car park, not the "A", that's my mates house :D) you drive up the left hand side of the InHouse building

also, the poster who said it wasn't that big should have seen the old shop when you entered around the side of the building :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 offalyjohn

Hello.
    How would i get to the shop via public transport? any luas stop close by?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

offalyjohn wrote: »
    Hello.
    How would i get to the shop via public transport? any luas stop close by?

kylemore is the closest luas stop, 5-10 minute walk from there. it's on the long mile road so buses going by would be 56a, 151 (unless these have changed in the 2 years since I left)

edit, here's directions from the luas stop

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AntoRedmond

Hi lads, thinking about going to the factory at weekend . Is there any good deals and do they have like a discount fo. the sales. Thanks

Advertisement