Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new plans ahead...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭roseybear

Tuesday I took off, just wasn't feeling too good. Yesterday did 90mins vo2 on the turbo...Probably not the best idea, felt pretty dosed this am.. need some exputex or something, starting to build up some gunk in the chest and don't want that staying there causing an infection!! Not ideal to be on nights this weekend, thats really not gonna help the situation :/ spose to be going to a group swim session later but swimming is the last thing I wanna be doing when I can't breate properly

Tuesday I took off, just wasn't feeling too good. Yesterday did 90mins vo2 on the turbo...Probably not the best idea, felt pretty dosed this am.. need some exputex or something, starting to build up some gunk in the chest and don't want that staying there causing an infection!! Not ideal to be on nights this weekend, thats really not gonna help the situation :/ spose to be going to a group swim session later but swimming is the last thing I wanna be doing when I can't breate properly

okay so was pretty miserable that week! the week after i wasnt much better but this week Im getting somewhere. Monday was in work for a half day so did 90mins on the turbo, tues was off cause was in work all day, wed was an hr run and was spose to be a gym session but i did that today instead. today was a 60min turbo (which i extended a bit as i was spose to do 2hrs on monday but was suffering from the weekends antics a bit) and did the gym session.. was getting extremely worried that i was piling on the weight and was afraid to weigh myself the past few weeks. stood on the scales today and I am exactly the same (phew) but just a bit flabbier. so back to the gym and watch what i eat for a couple of weeks and I'll start getting back to myself :) (i hope)

Friday was a rest day and had a busy shift in work so was glad of it. Today I did tomorrows session cause it was soo windy. 90mins bike (lsd) and 30 min easy jog. Tomorrow im for 10x200 100mtr recovery so will do it after work

Friday was a rest day and had a busy shift in work so was glad of it. Today I did tomorrows session cause it was soo windy. 90mins bike (lsd) and 30 min easy jog. Tomorrow im for 10x200 100mtr recovery so will do it after work

Yesterday was 10x200 with 100mtr recovery, 3 km pace. Was alright, still ridic stiff from my return to the gym thurs, might go again after work 2day to fix that. Today I'm in work at 2 til 9ish so was 90mins turbo with some short sprints, long recovery.

Yesterday was 10x200 with 100mtr recovery, 3 km pace. Was alright, still ridic stiff from my return to the gym thurs, might go again after work 2day to fix that. Today I'm in work at 2 til 9ish so was 90mins turbo with some short sprints, long recovery.

Tuesday was a rest day. Yesterday was spose to b 90mins easy on the bike, gt an hr in and get a phone call bout a job prospect in the community so jumped off to sort stuff for that. Went with the bf 4 his session that eve 6x60sec hills and 4x30sec hills. On nights tonight and have t call in to town to do a few things (can't find away to get out of that) so might not do my planned session for today might do tomorrows... will see later, pretty tired atm

• Advertisement

Tuesday was a rest day. Yesterday was spose to b 90mins easy on the bike, gt an hr in and get a phone call bout a job prospect in the community so jumped off to sort stuff for that. Went with the bf 4 his session that eve 6x60sec hills and 4x30sec hills. On nights tonight and have t call in to town to do a few things (can't find away to get out of that) so might not do my planned session for today might do tomorrows... will see later, pretty tired atm

ok so been some pretty big changes since i last posted. Ive been training away (kinda) averaging about 6-7 hrs a week but nt swimming at all and no running sessions, mainly aet stuff. i've gotten quite heavy, well, heavy for me, so I'm trying to sort that out which has been difficult with the stress of the past few weeks. The big news is I've quit my job.. working and the physical therapy is just too much for me. also, i hate where i work. i don't find out my duty until the week before, the duty is contstantly changing when it is done and the manager is a complete dictator, it's her way r no way. and everyone is very on edge when she is working. not a healthy environment to be in. so I'm leaving. the 16th dec is my last shift and i am counting the days

Been quiet the past while but been slowly ticking away on the bike and a few jogs. Trying to shift the weight iv put on the past couple of mnths due to emotional eating and not giving a crap. Had a melt down a couple of weeks ago that none of my clothes fit anymore. Was very upset as its something ive had issues with the past few yrs and the fact I let myself go so much and lose control really got to me. I started doing 3 circuit style sessions a week with a friend of mine whos a gym instructor and just reeled it bck in with the pigging out. No big difference yet but it'll take a few months, I know. I really want to get back on the track in the summer, see what I can do over an 8 r 15.. its been 2 yrs since my last race (triathlons nt included) so I would like to give it a go. Whether my head will let me do it on the day who knows but id like to try.

Been quiet the past while but been slowly ticking away on the bike and a few jogs. Trying to shift the weight iv put on the past couple of mnths due to emotional eating and not giving a crap. Had a melt down a couple of weeks ago that none of my clothes fit anymore. Was very upset as its something ive had issues with the past few yrs and the fact I let myself go so much and lose control really got to me. I started doing 3 circuit style sessions a week with a friend of mine whos a gym instructor and just reeled it bck in with the pigging out. No big difference yet but it'll take a few months, I know. I really want to get back on the track in the summer, see what I can do over an 8 r 15.. its been 2 yrs since my last race (triathlons nt included) so I would like to give it a go. Whether my head will let me do it on the day who knows but id like to try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

roseybear wrote: »

Try not to worry about it. You know yourself there is nothing quite like racing track what I would say is try jump into a few indoor races and just enjoy the occasion before focusing on racing and times. It can be hard but sometimes we just need to remind ourselves that this sport is a source joy and a hobby, once that happens the times etc will fall into place.

Ok so whats new.... ive finished work and just concentrating on the study for my physical therapy xams at the end of the mnth. Finished last yr really well, hadnt done any sessions yet but had done a few long runs and a few quick short ones and was feeling a bit btr. Then had a nice falll on ice coming home from a run stephens day.. out of action for a day or 2, that was fine. Then the day b4 nye went for a walk and felt a little niggle in my knee. Next day did a trx session and a bike session and was fine. That eve I went for a short quick run and was In agony the whole way round.. fast forward a week and I went to the physio cause it was no better, hadnt trained and had pain walking too. So he thinks itb syndrome.. im not sure but il go with it (the other thought is a cyst but hes not convinced). 2 weeks no running with some stretches and strengthening exercises to do. Can do pretty much anything but run bt it does get pretty sore still. :/ had an interview for a 9-5 nursing job which would be nice (dont really want to work with the amount of study I have to do but I have to pay for going bck to college, hopefully) so waiting to hear back, otherwise I gotta make a return to the hospitals through an agency (and I really dnt wana have to go back doing 13hr shifts and putting up with all the crap that goes with it). Itching to run but its definitely too sore :( least I can still gym-it

• Advertisement

Ok so whats new.... ive finished work and just concentrating on the study for my physical therapy xams at the end of the mnth. Finished last yr really well, hadnt done any sessions yet but had done a few long runs and a few quick short ones and was feeling a bit btr. Then had a nice falll on ice coming home from a run stephens day.. out of action for a day or 2, that was fine. Then the day b4 nye went for a walk and felt a little niggle in my knee. Next day did a trx session and a bike session and was fine. That eve I went for a short quick run and was In agony the whole way round.. fast forward a week and I went to the physio cause it was no better, hadnt trained and had pain walking too. So he thinks itb syndrome.. im not sure but il go with it (the other thought is a cyst but hes not convinced). 2 weeks no running with some stretches and strengthening exercises to do. Can do pretty much anything but run bt it does get pretty sore still. :/ had an interview for a 9-5 nursing job which would be nice (dont really want to work with the amount of study I have to do but I have to pay for going bck to college, hopefully) so waiting to hear back, otherwise I gotta make a return to the hospitals through an agency (and I really dnt wana have to go back doing 13hr shifts and putting up with all the crap that goes with it). Itching to run but its definitely too sore :( least I can still gym-it

ok so I've got the 9-5 job, and am thinking of having a go at the track season, try get my times down, they've been there far too long. I was asked yesterday what my goals are, and tbh triathlons aren't really there this yr.. i would love to give my 1500 pb a good stab.

The times I want to beat/come close to again are:

800 - 2.16 (from 2007 i think?)
    1500 - 4.48 (from 2011)
    3km- 10.40 (from 2011)
    5km - 18.xx (from 2010)

the it band trouble has died down so started jogging again, aiming to do between 30mins-50mins every day and then am doing gym sessions (cause I like them) mon wed and fri morns (before work)... will give it a go and see

Finished my 1st week and im wrecked! Loosely stuck to the plan this week but looking forward to ramping up the training over the next couple of weeks. Also I passed my first lot of physical therapy exams!! 2.5 yrs to go

mon: spose to do 10x300 but it band was at me again. Did 30mins and left it at that.

Tues: rest

wed: gym before work

Thurs:run before work

fri: gym before work and run after.

May have to jig things around this weekend cause of the weather

Finished my 1st week and im wrecked! Loosely stuck to the plan this week but looking forward to ramping up the training over the next couple of weeks. Also I passed my first lot of physical therapy exams!! 2.5 yrs to go

mon: spose to do 10x300 but it band was at me again. Did 30mins and left it at that.

Tues: rest

wed: gym before work

Thurs:run before work

fri: gym before work and run after.

May have to jig things around this weekend cause of the weather

Went with 8x300 with 100mtr recovery. Didnt time anything just got it done. Was windy out in santry to say the least!!

• Advertisement

Did an easy jog to loosen out saturday eve, Sunday lasted a few miles bt was wrecked!!

Mon: 45mins before work

hope to go the gym after

Did an easy jog to loosen out saturday eve, Sunday lasted a few miles bt was wrecked!!

Mon: 45mins before work

hope to go the gym after

Didnt go gym after work mon, tues was rest day. Today did light gym session in revfit (doing an 8 week thing with hanley there) and an easy few miles after work

Had my last night on the town last weekend and did a good weeks training last week. Hope thats the start of a good run of training now:

Mon - gym session before work
    tues- easy 4miles
    wed- gym before work and 60min easy turbo trainer
    thurs- easy 4 miles
    fri - 10miles, was spose t b 4x1mile threshold there but was so windy it was prob all threshold work.
    sat - 2hrs vo2 turbo trainer and steady 4miles that eve
    sun- coached the kids and did some short hills while I was at it. Easy 4miles after

busy week study wise this week so will try fit it all in!!

Had my last night on the town last weekend and did a good weeks training last week. Hope thats the start of a good run of training now:

Mon - gym session before work
    tues- easy 4miles
    wed- gym before work and 60min easy turbo trainer
    thurs- easy 4 miles
    fri - 10miles, was spose t b 4x1mile threshold there but was so windy it was prob all threshold work.
    sat - 2hrs vo2 turbo trainer and steady 4miles that eve
    sun- coached the kids and did some short hills while I was at it. Easy 4miles after

busy week study wise this week so will try fit it all in!!

So hanging in just about this week...

mon - gym session
    tues - bike 90mins turbo trainer
    wed - gym in the morning, 10x400s and 90 sec recovery, didn time the runs just the recovery. 5k pace for them all with a fast 200mtr after.
    thurs - did nothing but eat (oops)
    Fri - long run before work (10miles)

In college this weekend so gta try fit in 2x4x150s, 2.5hr bike and a jog.. will c how it goes :/

Weekend went very badly so did nothing but continue to eat. Oh well bck to it monday.

Monday -gym
    tues - 40min run b4 work and 2hrs turbo after
    wed - gym before work and 60min run after
    thurs- off

Gta do another 2hr bike, a run with 6 x 1 mile at threshold pace and a hill session over the next few days. My mins/mile seem to have decreased slightly without me noticing so something must be working

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

You seem to be ticking along nicely S. I would say the consitency is where the gains are coming from (alot more consistent that I was during my course last year) how are you finding it?

ecoli wrote: »
    You seem to be ticking along nicely S. I would say the consitency is where the gains are coming from (alot more consistent that I was during my course last year) how are you finding it?

Im really enjoying it but it is hard. I start clinical practice in a few weeks which will a loooong day with work b4 it but i'll muddle through. Have a lotta work to do theory and practical wise this weekend so no rest 4 the wicked!

Fri did a short sharp 20mins b4 work, cause just hadn't the head to do much.

Sat I did my hills, 4x3min hill runs and 8x20sec hills. Did a good warm up so gt a decent amount of miles done.

Sunday did 10miles with 6 at threshold or thereabouts (cant find hr monitor strap but know roughly what pace I should be at).

Didnt manager to get the 2nd bike session in this week but am really gna try next week! Will be in college at the weekend but I might be able to fit a spin with the dcu cycle club (which I just joined up with). Still got a decent 8hrs done this week.

I feel more wrecked 2day then I did fri from the college work I did all weekend too.. its gna be a rough march!!

• Advertisement

Not too bad this week

mon-gym
    tues - 40mins before work and 1hr turbo after work
    wed -gym and cycled to and from work
    thurs - 40mins before work
    fri - 1hr20mins before work
    sat -20miles on the bike to college

plan on doing a bit of a run l8r then spin over to the bf and Sunday will be a run b4 college I think?

So things got a bit messy...

Was ticking along nicely when I had 2 weekends of college in a row.. meant 3 weeks with no day off cause i was working mon-fri but could deal with that. What really messed me up was i had to take a day trip to oxford 4 an interview for physiotherapy in the middle of it all. very early start, good bit of travelling when i got there and then back that night and in to work the next day. THEN a week later I had to have an even earlier start and head over to middlesburgh 4 an interview there, back that night and into work the next morn. So i was already worn down as it was. then last night i started my physical therapy clinic where i have to attend every monday 4 the next 6 weeks from 4.30 til 10pm. so all combined together has a given me a rough week with my throat 1st acting up and now its all up in my head. left work early today to have a rest and stop myself getting a full blown flu :/ on the plus side iv been accepted 4 physio in edinburgh (which im spose to visit next week bt i might give it a miss) and oxford brookes. One more interview that im aware of and then i have to start making a decision.

Havent been running or cycling the past week but kept up my strength training and did a max test yesterda:
    squat 60kg
    bench 42kg
    deadlift 85kg

My squat is poor in comparison but i do have weak glutes (confirmed last night by 1 of the 3rd yr physical therapists who needed me to play patient), so gonnna ask the lads in the gym is there other things outside of the current gym programme that i can do to fix that.

Finally put pen to paper and wrote down what my targets are for the year.. its btr foe me to go 4 times as opposed to championships as I'm not good with pressure in competition these days.. hope to get that under control eventually but atm I'm not in a place to tackle it..

So iv entered the dublin marathon :/ iv always wanted to do one and I will more than likely be moving to Edinburgh in September so I need something to keep me focused! Im going for sub 4, preferably 3.30 but not gonna push that too much in my 1st ever 26miles - 3.45 or less would make me pretty happy! Other goals are sub 20min 5k (sub 18 preferably as my pb is 18.30 r thereabouts) sub 40 10k and sub 10 3k... up and down training wise the past few weeks as ive exams approaching but am finished the 20th june and can. Not. Wait. To start grinding out the miles. Looked up clubs in Edinburgh and edinburgh a.c. seems to be the one to go 4. Few more universities to reply to me but I am nt holding my breath. Edinburgh is not a bad option to have though :)

god the months are flying in! too busy reading everyone else's logs to do my own. Been ticking away, have done maybe 3? 13mile runs since i last posted and due another one the weekend after next - they arent getting easier but my sessions and runs inbetween are. did a few good sessions a few weeks back, 2x2miles followed by 2x1miles for example. kept the pace at low 7min/mile but felt good. shorter stuff this week and next week, few fartleks and some 1min hills here and there.

really enjoying my gym work, really hope i'll be able to keep it up when i move away! have tested again since the last time i posted and a few adjustments were made to my set up and positions - my bench press is flying up, yesterday i managed 6reps at 40kg no bother. am gunning for a bodyweight bench, dont think i'll get it til the end of the yr though. squat is improving, am using a low bar set up now and its hit and miss at times but when i get it right it's great. deadlift has kinda stalled a bit atm, im coming close to the 100kg target (93kg at the last test) but not expecting too much come test day (which i think is mon week).

outside of training i'm working a lot of nights to try and save for college. I will more than likely be heading to edinburgh in sept (not long now) but teeside in newcastle are still to get back to me (they are still interviewing as they don't start til jan! but told me i should hear from them towards the end of this month). the nights are throwing me off a bit, but there is an end to it all! and i can have all of sept and oct to really stay focused for the marathon.. i hope

mixed week due to doing a week of nights (Finished them wed morning). but, did another 21k 2day and it was the best I felt yet. wasn't particularly quick but very consistent pace so was happy with it :)

a month since I posted.. not good! been ticking away, not very consistent with the long runs though. Did a 22km 2day, hoping to stretch that a bit more next weekend. looks like I got a spot in Newcastle for college, starting in Jan! its free too so my desire to go back to work is zero.. was spose to have moved to Edinburgh last weekend so had taken a week r 2 off work leading up to it and I'm quite happy to just sit around, do a bitta running, bitta reading and a bitta study until I move Jan! will see how I feel in another week or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭ninamc

How did you do on your last test day about a month ago? Have you still got time for the gym?

a month since I posted.. not good! been ticking away, not very consistent with the long runs though. Did a 22km 2day, hoping to stretch that a bit more next weekend. looks like I got a spot in Newcastle for college, starting in Jan! its free too so my desire to go back to work is zero.. was spose to have moved to Edinburgh last weekend so had taken a week r 2 off work leading up to it and I'm quite happy to just sit around, do a bitta running, bitta reading and a bitta study until I move Jan! will see how I feel in another week or so.

ninamc wrote: »
    How did you do on your last test day about a month ago? Have you still got time for the gym?

Yeh I'm still going, we didn't do a max test, it was a "lift your max and see and if your comfortable and go higher" test. missed the deadlift day but went 70kg (pr) in squat and equalled pr 44kg in bench (was very easy for the bench, went for 47.5 and didn't set up right so got stuck. as we weren't really testing I didn't go again.) aiming to get down to 60kg bodyweight between now and the marathon and by then we should be back to lifting heavy again. atm gym stuff is conditioning, high volume stuff which is my bread and butter but I like doing the heavy stuff too

The 22k I did on Sunday killed me a bit - didn't bring any gels or water with me (because I never do) and severely paid for it. wasn't able to eat anything for an hr or so after, still felt crap the next day then Tues morn it hit me - sore throat. Always happens anytime Im anyway run down. So that was tues and wed a complete throw away. did an easy 40mins 2day to test it out, throats still sore but feel a bit more energetic. Think my iron might be a little low too - i havent been eating red meat or eggs as im intolerant to them so would make sense if im a bit low. started taking iron again this week, will take it for a week and then go every other day. my stomach is bad again this week, and my eating habits havent been the best, plus the decrease in exercise the past week = not a very rosey bear. so gotta tighten all that up and get consistent again. I'm starting back work part-time next week which will help get a routine. will be 9-1pm intially then maybe full time in oct. out of all the agency work ive done this was the handiest, and i liked the people and its right beside st annes park in clontarf but still.. work.. ughh..:P

• Advertisement

Have been dosed all weekend so haven't done anything since the gym fri morn :( might attempt a little jog l8r otherwise il just get back to it 2moro. In other news iv got accepted to do physio in Newcastle courtesy of the nhs so free college!!! :)

back to it since sunday, did 10k easy, then another 10k mixed tempo monday then tonight returned to the gym. went hard. nearly died, foot was trembling on the clutch the whole drive home. was good to be back

So have had to end my marathon plans.. Was a big pill to swallow. Also i think I am going to take the plunge and finally close the door on athletics. Iv been forcing myself to run the past couple of yrs and recently I'm really not enjoying it. I'm going to run when I want to not when I have to for the next while. I am heading down to a tri club this week to try it out, was talking to some ppl at my dry needling course over the weekend and mentioned how I won try-athy last yr and I was encouraged to give it another go. Will see what I think of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭ninamc

Aw that's a big pity :( Best of luck with the tri-athlon thing, sounds like you're already halfway there.

So have had to end my marathon plans.. Was a big pill to swallow. Also i think I am going to take the plunge and finally close the door on athletics. Iv been forcing myself to run the past couple of yrs and recently I'm really not enjoying it. I'm going to run when I want to not when I have to for the next while. I am heading down to a tri club this week to try it out, was talking to some ppl at my dry needling course over the weekend and mentioned how I won try-athy last yr and I was encouraged to give it another go. Will see what I think of it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Ah sorry to hear...I found triathlon a great release from running and allowed me to train hard at other sports when I couldn't run hard.

Mind us asking what club you're trying?

Ah sorry to hear...I found triathlon a great release from running and allowed me to train hard at other sports when I couldn't run hard.

Mind us asking what club you're trying?

im gonna try 3d? its pretty much the closest to me

• Advertisement

So never managed to get down to the tri club - i think im forcing it as i was forcing the running, i tried to go for a run with them and just couldnt do it. On tues i felt like going for a run so i went and really enjoyed it, sat my bf wanted me to come with him for one so i felt forced doing it and hated it. sunday i did a quick loop and loved it. think thats the key, doing it cause i want to, no pressure. Am increasing my gym days to 4 per week, not sure what the 4th day will be like as atm ive been doing squat day 1, bench day 2 and dl day 3 so looking forward to a 4th day. also a friend of mine who runs a gym was looking for a training partner. coincidentally i was actually going to text him the same day about doing some intervals and/or hiit training so going to be doing that with him 2 times a week - really looking forward to it, going to be hills/intervals/hiit in the gym style stuff. one of the lads sent me a pic of a poster saying "never underestimate the strength of a woman, and never **** with one who runs 26.2miles for fun" and it kinda got me thinking bout doing the marathon after-all but im afraid about the after effects so think il just cut that idea now ha :P

So did 4 days in the gym this week, my new inteval training buddy can't run longer than 10mins so I'm not counting that as a training day until we acto start doing some real training! I think what will b a struggle is maintaining my current weight with the reduced mileage (I would acto prefer to get down a couple of kgs rather than maintain but one step at a time) so iv started using my fitness pal again to keep track. Iv been running to a certain degree since I was 8 (I'm 24 now) so body will need to do some adjusting. Loved the session we did in the gym this morning, density blocks are my thing :) it was also a taster of our next training cycle which we will be starting mon week so am looking forward to that. Will be tough but I love sessions where you just think "I'll sleep well after that" :P

Went out to do some sprints while the bf was doing hills - I have developed some speed!! Haven't ran that fast since I was 13! My lungs acto couldn't keep up with my legs which hasn't happened in a long time. All that strength work paying off, discussed it with my dad who said he could see it on me, and that its paying dividends :) so I'm tempted to do a bit more 400mtr running style stuff, I know I said I'm done with running but I gotta do a bit just to keep the cardio levels up - for the health benefits as much as the fitness. I was going to be doing some hills and hiit stuff anyways which is what you'd be doing for 4s. On a side note, if ever someone was chasing after me I would like to be able to sprint longer than 30seconds :P

Am over in the usa atm, was in tampa for the weekend with a friend who's from there and has moved back there.. Have kinda recovered. Tried crossfit when I was there and really enjoyed it! Back up in nyc til this weekend staying with the family. Tackling Manhattan tomorrow. This is my 4th trip to nyc (including a summer working here) so am an old hand at getting around. Just trying to refresh my memory, it's ridiculously cold atm here, much colder than it usually is so don't wanna be spending too much time out in it!! Will be back in the city at the weekend for sure, maybe earlier. Trying to keep up the strength sessions and am managing so far but it's hard to keep up the intensity id have at home when I'm all over the place here. And trying to convert kg to lbs is such a pain!! Gonna try get a run in at some point too, did a 5km thurs and 20mins run yesterday but found a really good hill of like to do some runs on!

Survived America without too much damage to the waist line. Was fine getting back strength training when I got home but not much else, back on track the past 10 days or so. Am testing this week and all good so far, squat is up from 70 to 73.5kg and bench is up from 46 to 50kg. Very happy cause that was just over a 5 week cycle and I'm down a kg body weight too„ getting pretty freaked about moving to middlesborogh/newcastle now, booked my one way ticket for the 3rd jan so am using training to keep me calm as well as fit!

• Advertisement
Advertisement