Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Accessories, TP Link Powerline adapters question

Options
  • 25-04-2013 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭

HI,
    I see on your site you sell the TP Link Powerline adapters for turning power outlets into ethernet connections. I can see a couple of options there and they are all the 200Mbps models.

Do you see the 500Mbps models? And is it possible to get these added to my bill and spread over a couple of bills?

Thanks,
    Nedd

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

nedd wrote: »
    HI,
    I see on your site you sell the TP Link Powerline adapters for turning power outlets into ethernet connections. I can see a couple of options there and they are all the 200Mbps models.

Do you see the 500Mbps models? And is it possible to get these added to my bill and spread over a couple of bills?

Thanks,
    Nedd

Hi nedd

I've contacted broadband support and I've had confirmation that they do notsell the 500Mbps and only sell the 200Mbps adaptors.

If you would like to purchase the adaptor the charge would appear in yournext months bill and unfortunately it would not be possible to spread this charge over a couple of bills. 

For more details and specifications of the wireless adaptors please contactbroadband support on 1890260260.

Regards

Al

Advertisement