Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Attracta Road, Cabra - is this area ok?

Options
  • 25-04-2013 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all,

On a 6 month househunt and may have found the perfect house. Only problem is that I am not sure about the street. I have driven up here a couple of times and seems quiet enough but when I chatted to one of the neighbours they told me that there had been 10 burglaries on the street in the last year and that one end of the street was worse than the other!

I am really confused now and would greatly appreciate the infinite wisdom and advice of the community here to help me in my decision!

I am not looking for a white picket fence, stepford wives kind of existence but I do want to know if I am going to be roused from well-earned sleep every night by garda cars and/or rowdy yoof.

Does anyone have first-hand experience of living here?

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement