Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finn Harps v Waterford United

Options
  • 25-04-2013 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

HI all, does anyone know if there will be radio-streaming of this important match tomorrow?

I've heard there is such a service, but I don't have the link, seems like a great idea for Blues fans who can't travel to Donegal!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 juniorhea

here it is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/radio-dbsc the lads do a brilliant job and all for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭madblaa

Ah great, I'll tell my dad he can use it on the phone, not well in hospital at the moment, he'll be delighted! Who does it you know? Doing it long?

2 of the supporters do it, Niall Doherty and Russell Dalton,
    was listening to the wexford game on it a few weeks ago and it was brill.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Tarzann

I can't wait to hear WUFC's version of George Hamilton and Jim Beglin bring us this vital game from Donegal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

never knew this service existed, great to see as I don't get to the away games any more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭madblaa

Listened in, Really enjoyed it!

well done lads, great show.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Great service provided by the two lads and they do it all for free. Fair play. They are naturals on the mics as well. They'll be getting a call from WLR soon to do the snow cream big match :P

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

It's a bit shilly around here

Advertisement