Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New boards Fantasy Season

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

No, it was a misunderstanding, everyone join the new league posted by AliG, commissioner duties were shared and a mistake was made in the process of starting the league leaving it as it is rather than allowing for a draft. So, off to the new league we go!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ah what are the details of this new league? name? password?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

That's five, Shane?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Shane.C wrote: »
    No, it was a misunderstanding, everyone join the new league posted by AliG, commissioner duties were shared and a mistake was made in the process of starting the league leaving it as it is rather than allowing for a draft. So, off to the new league we go!

HI HO!
    Hi ho....

b222 password is b2

• Advertisement

Seven now are we waiting on anyone else?

Did everyone pick different teams haha

Snipping third pick

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

****!!!!!!!!!!!! hit auto by accident

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Even in this Draft the CPU will screw me out of good players :D

Sorry man no caps yeah

Flipping jumping chart

chat?

I'll join if some1 makes a party,I'm a little stressed atm after my 1st round mess up

Lads seriuosly the cpu keeps making my picks

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Lads seriuosly the cpu keeps making my picks

I'm pretty glad im not in a party for this, ye would hear the CPU getting some choice language let me tell ya.

I'm pretty glad im not in a party for this, ye would hear the CPU getting some choice language let me tell ya.
    Did the same thing happen to you?
    I thought I had messed up on the first pick but I didn't,cpu just picked them all.
    Anyway I quit out after the 4th round,probably not gonna rejoin,all I really wanted to do was the draft :(

Did the same thing happen to you?
    I thought I had messed up on the first pick but I didn't,cpu just picked them all.
    Anyway I quit out after the 4th round,probably not gonna rejoin,all I really wanted to do was the draft :(

The draft was going by that quick, it skipped by me and i was waiting for the Eagles to be called, Drafted a CB and Brent Celek and now Trent Cole

Sorry guys. im not sure what happened here. perrin what team were ye?

• Advertisement

Only 45secs to pick

madalig12 wrote: »
    Only 45secs to pick
    Cpu picked after about 10 seconds for me,maybe less.
    Vikes

Cpu picked after about 10 seconds for me,maybe less.
    Vikes

Ok its my fault but it isnt. your team was showing as cpu on my screen i dont know why. on snippings screen when he got commish the saints showed as cpu even tho on mine it was guns team. I didnt realise they were your team i just didnt know why it kept stopping on them. very sorry for the upset.

League has started, can we play our pre season games now?

Dunno, didn't think I'd selected per season but if its there work away. Ill get on tmw eve an see how things panned out. Terribly sorry Perrin for your issues with the draft caused by me and EA. you can select a team of your choice if you would still like to play.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Dunno, didn't think I'd selected per season but if its there work away. Ill get on tmw eve an see how things panned out. Terribly sorry Perrin for your issues with the draft caused by me and EA. you can select a team of your choice if you would still like to play.
    Hey man don't worry about it,might jump on tomorrow and see what some of the teams are like

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Right. So there was some sort of clerical error with the draft I presume. Logged on to BRRDS2 to check my Dolphins...Hmmm, Long, Solai, wait a minute have they just redrafted the same f**kin team?!

Quite confusing for a second. :)

So its b2222 we're playing? Took a pot luck shot for the Texans. Grand so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Hope that injuries are off for preseason...my SS rated 90 out with broken jaw after bitching out!

Am............dunno, I'm thinking they might be on, I will be on this eve an ill turn them off, don't know if that's any consilation

• Advertisement

Perrin if your about around nine thirty tonight gimme a party shout, if you are still the Vicks you should have access to see who's on which team then leave and pick the one you want.

Advertisement