Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITIL V3 Service Transition

Options
  • 25-04-2013 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm preparing for the ITIL Service Transition exam & am finding it tough!
    The lack of test papers is a pain but really I am wondering if anyone has done it & how much prep did you do and how much time did you leave between the course (if you did it) & taking the exam.
    I know everyone is different but am trying to get it out of the way, but getting time to study is tough.
    Tips or pointers very much appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S. I have done the Foundation exam but exam for intermediate very different.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Hi Tilly,

I completed this training and exam last year.

Very different from the Foundation, I attended a training course and received some practice papers at the course.

After that I studied the manual, 15 to 20 hours, tried the practice exams. This was about 2 weeks after the course. Passed, thankfully, found this approach worked well for me with all of the Intermediate modules and then expert exam.

Boobar

Advertisement