Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Payment protection claim success

Options
  • 25-04-2013 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

As above folks has anyone had a favourable result on being mis sold payment protection for a loan with AIB,,
    Seemingly they are still looking into the possible cases,im just wondering is it all the cases or has there being any payments so far,,,I dont think they are takeing it to seriously thus far,,and i wouldnt have much confidence in the central bank over seeing it,,,
    I wonder can the companys that say they will chase your case for you are geting any better/quicker results,,,thanks in advance,,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭dupeters

When this broke in england i called AIB and asked if i was missold payment protection.

They sent me back a copy of a document i had filled out and forgotten about when i took out the loan from 2004. On it i had ticked i didn't want to have payment protection(doh!!)

But it is worth a call to them and ask to see you original documents. You are entitled to see these. Best of Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

You see i am paying PPI,,,Im trying to establish weather i was mis sold it or not,as in if i need to claim on it will it cover me,,

Advertisement