Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats this for?

• 25-04-2013 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, there's something at the back of my MH under the bumper. Its bolted onto the support frame for the waste water tank, and there's an insulated cable leading to it. It's about the size of a tennis ball. There's a flip up lid on it, with what looks like electrical contact points inside, like the points you'd screw the cables into at the back of a standard household socket. See the attached pictures
    No idea what its for, enlighten me please!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Jacovs

If you are towing a trailer then thats where you plug in the connection that makes the lights on the trailer work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭nungesser

thats for hooking up trailer lights,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Also useful if you are carrying bikes on a rack. Put a lighting board on bikes and plug into socket.

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭kelbal

I see! Thanks for that

Advertisement