Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BANDSCAN THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭radioguru02

JDxtra wrote: »
    I presume Retro are remaining off for now as 92.1 is allocated for next few weeks.

You wouldn’t know - we might have a ‘Say Nope FM’

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭LiveRadio.ie

HeyFrankie wrote: »
    Hot were on last night but were gone by the morning so appear to have had some more issues. Some audio then returned in the afternoon but it sounds poor and is not a stereo signal. Internet stream is offline too. No information on the Facebook page.[/QUOTE

Hot FM Dublin is down for last 3 days. They do not respond to email or facebook messages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 HeyFrankie

Hot FM Dublin is down for last 3 days. They do not respond to email or facebook messages.

The owner is on a self declared mission from god. There is no time to be fixing internet streams or answering messages. So don't expect that to be fixed anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

The owner is on a self declared mission from god. There is no time to be fixing internet streams or answering messages. So don't expect that to be fixed anytime soon.
    Bit of a joke really. Launched a radio station without a studio. Then built a studio and lost it a few weeks later. While pirate is amateur I know. The relaunch could have been a big success as there was a lot of interest. Unfortunately just a poor operator behind it FK

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭LiveRadio.ie

castle2012 wrote: »
    Bit of a joke really. Launched a radio station without a studio. Then built a studio and lost it a few weeks later. While pirate is amateur I know. The relaunch could have been a big success as there was a lot of interest. Unfortunately just a poor operator behind it FK

Received a response on Facebook page. Nothing new I guess. :mad:

"Hi Jesse, we are working on our online stream at the moment and will have it back on as soon as we can"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

Apparently HOT were locked? out of their studio over the weekend, if only we could hear that locksmith ad one more time.

Apparently HOT were locked? out of their studio over the weekend, if only we could hear that locksmith ad one more time.
    Makes total sense with online stream knocked out plus pabio (Station manager) gone. FK desperate man

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

apparently they were locked out a couple of weeks ago. there seems to have been no live programing on it for a bit. not sure if fk has been on from spain the last while.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

apparently they were locked out a couple of weeks ago. there seems to have been no live programing on it for a bit. not sure if fk has been on from spain the last while.

He was s still doing his FB livestreams this week.

The nowfm and the hotfm wall art are very similar.

• Advertisement

The nowfm and the hotfm wall art are very similar.
    Intresting. Not in Dublin at the minute. Is the FB live streams going out on 91.0fm?

Intresting. Not in Dublin at the minute. Is the FB live streams going out on 91.0fm?

I think so

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

I think so

Alot (all but Lorraine) of the HOT crew jumped over to Now, perhaps to allow a FK FM which is all it is.

Hopefully he FKs off.

I think so

Alot (all but Lorraine) of the HOT crew jumped over to Now, perhaps to allow a FK FM which is all it is.

Hopefully he FKs off.
    According to there Facebook Live feed a few moments ago they have a new studio in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭hustlergraham

According to there Facebook Live feed a few moments ago they have a new studio in Dublin

Believe it when I see it... he's full of his own sh1te!

No idea what ‘gap’ Now FM are meant to be filling, but I just literally heard ‘Despacito’ played twice in a row.

Hot FM still doing the silly Facebook broadcasts then out to their FM frequency. With their No 2 dj LD. Audio is so bad.
    Someone needs to take out their transmitter.

Then you switch on Phever & Trax. Those guys really know how to do it!

Hot have another event in Dublin this evening. I think this has the potential to be a financial disaster for them and may spell the end.

They only had one week to promote the event and spent a day or two of that on a carrier on FM. They have sounded very poor since returning and have had no internet stream.

It seems that most of the DJs have deflected to Now FM. I have only heard FK himself the odd time this week on Hot and even less of Lorraine Doyle. The Facebook shows they do are of poor quality and don't get the numbers watching that they need.

No idea what ‘gap’ Now FM are meant to be filling, but I just literally heard ‘Despacito’ played twice in a row.

If Now FM don't want to be Hot FM version 2 then they need to try harder.

Agree. They need to sort their playlist and automation software. Set some rules and for the djs too. They really could be big if they do it right. Their music is too commercial though. They won't be back on FM until the Pope goes home.

Been listening to Kiss FM on 93.2 a bit today. Seems to be improving, ok audio an signal in West Dublin.

I reckon FK will pack in Hot FM soon, hopefully anyhow. Signal and audio are crap and no RDS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

No problems with Hot FM around my way.

Can't get a signal :pac:

What a disappointment. You'd nearly want Comreg to do them a favour and take them off.

Agree. They need to sort their playlist and automation software. Set some rules and for the djs too. They really could be big if they do it right. Their music is too commercial though. They won't be back on FM until the Pope goes home.

Been listening to Kiss FM on 93.2 a bit today. Seems to be improving, ok audio an signal in West Dublin.

I reckon FK will pack in Hot FM soon, hopefully anyhow. Signal and audio are crap and no RDS.
    Anyone know is there a stream for kiss 93.2fm?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

not that i can find.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Its the same 20 songs on a loop. They have done nothing for 3 months. They are basically blocking a frequency - thats all it is.

Pirate radio quiet this morning in Dublin. Only 93.2fm kiss and 91.0 Hot fm on air. Now /Trax/Pvr off air

• Registered Users Posts: 28 TraxDublin

There was a significant ESB power outage this morning across parts of Dublin at 8.30am. This is now restored and we are back on FM now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Spirit was on a blank carrier late yesterday evening on FM - 89.9/90.1/92.2 are within my reception area,there was modulation on AM but that could have been the back up

Storm 104.2fm in the North East this evening sounding very good. Sweet audio. Fair play these guys on the radio 20 years

Think Now fm are gone. Haven't heard them on the radio in over a week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,903 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Think Now fm are gone. Haven't heard them on the radio in over a week
    They can't come on FM as 91.5 is allocated as a temporary frequency at the moment. They are active online and on social media.

Advertisement