Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BANDSCAN THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭JDxtra

The Energy AM relay in Dublin has nudged up to 99.5.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Truth speaks

To be fair Paul himself posts here and that's his choice if he wants discuss his business on a public forum.

My point is you've named some people there connected to a live gig all the while hiding your own identity behind a username, it's just bad form really illegal or not.

I'm not the boards police, just merely suggested if you wanted to change your post.

I take your point and like everyone on any open forum can suggest things .

I note yours and My answer is No

And there is only one name (Not full name) given that would have a problem.

If people worry about names on a forum . They really should not be breaking the law so.

Just pointing that out .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭tiswasfan

I take your point and like everyone on any open forum can suggest things .

I note yours and My answer is No

And there is only one name (Not full name) given that would have a problem.

If people worry about names on a forum . They really should not be breaking the law so.

Just pointing that out .

you're just a Prince, aren't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 john 1000

My view is all this could of been avoided if the kiss operations stayed to there Own frequency and had some respect for other operators.

But clearly them guys could not give 2 fcuks about anyone else's on air.

All i will say as a past operator your station was named well the first time Pure pure muck and you guys have wracked your names now in radio you will always be remembered for your last station .

Do yourself a favor stop blocking someone that works hard to have a good sounding station on 102.5 and trun that tx off you guys are being very unfair you have no right to do that you were only a smaill boy in the real kiss 102.5 you took orders from the real man behind it.
    Just do right ting trun it off

john 1000 wrote: »
    My view is all this could of been avoided if the kiss operations stayed to there Own frequency and had some respect for other operators.

But clearly them guys could not give 2 fcuks about anyone else's on air.

All i will say as a past operator your station was named well the first time Pure pure muck and you guys have wracked your names now in radio you will always be remembered for your last station .

Do yourself a favor stop blocking someone that works hard to have a good sounding station on 102.5 and trun that tx off you guys are being very unfair you have no right to do that you were only a smaill boy in the real kiss 102.5 you took orders from the real man behind it.
    Just do right ting trun it off

I agree with you. Who is on 102.5 the old kiss . Now??

• Advertisement

I agree with you. Who is on 102.5 the old kiss . Now??

thanks to fcuk you agree with me once you dont say who i am you seem to have super powers lol

thanks to fcuk you agree with me once you dont say who i am you seem to have super powers lol

No super powers <snipped> lol the dog on the street knows who is part of every station .

So pure kiss what ever they call them self is jamming retro now . Is that the case

102.5, You’ve got Kiss from Dublin & RetroNow from Meath, What a mess when they meet in the middle. Once you go beyond Finglas & Blanchardstown heading out of the city RetroNow is niggling away at Kiss, When you get to Meath it’s Kiss niggling away at RetroNow, What a mess as both stations coverage is affected.

Would that be because Retro now are coming for a house in dunshaughlin Co Meath and not the old trax site and pure kiss what ever they pick tomorrow is coming form 1025kiss old site .

I would expect more from the other <snip> who runs that .sorry apparently there is rules about full names .

Sorry it unfair to only say were retro is coming from .

So pure kiss what ever they call them self tomorrow is coming from the 3rd house on the left going up kellystown road .and because these clowns dont no radio. <snipped> have no clue have a person on another legal station starts with 9 helping them

No super powers <snipped> lol the dog on the street knows who is part of every station .

So pure kiss what ever they call them self is jamming retro now . Is that the case
    Im not <snipped> but keep posting i find your Knowledge quite intriguing and spot on to be far to you .

Im not <snipped> but keep posting i find your Knowledge quite intriguing and spot on to be far to you .

God john I know your not <snipped>. In fact he is not even <snipped>. That's his fake name .also you know the dog on the street also. ?? As you said knowledge spot on.lol

• Advertisement

God john I know your not <snipped>. In fact he is not even <snipped>. That's his fake name .also you know the dog on the street also. ?? As you said knowledge spot on.lol

No i meant im not <snipped>
    <snipped> and would do anyting for him even let him use his Mountain site because <snipped> if that how you say it is a super star Dj when in fact he is a no body .

More information form the dog on the street

User name infonon aka paul Wilson

Paul cracks the dogs up

As he dogs other under infoanon when easy comes up in topic paul comes on as paul wilson to say his bit .

Like paul you have more breaks than kit Kats

With I'm closing this station this is the end off easy

Post on Facebook thanks to everyone etc for listening to easy than you back on . Your like a light switch on off on off oh wait on

So paul easy cut the new today and maybe new in 2 months time lads / ladys trying to start out

And paul this not singleing you out .

There is more to come

Take it easy and remember nobody knows it all
    And easy when doging others .

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Dipole Keith

Paul cracks the dogs up

As he dogs other under infoanon when easy comes up in topic paul come on as paul wilson to say his bit .

With I'm closing this is the end nope I'm stay on nope I'm coming off

Post on thanks to everyone etc for listening to easy than you back on.

So paul easy cut the new today and maybe new in 2 months time lads / ladys trying to start out

There is more to come

Can’t see you lasting long on boards.ie, Paul Wilson is well respected in the radio business and is a gentleman. There’s no more to come

Can’t see you lasting long on boards.ie, Paul Wilson is well respected in the radio business and is a gentleman. There’s no more to come

Nobody said he was not respected.

And when I say more to come .not to Paul means you and the other key board warriors.

Who pass judgement on others and think you can hide behind your fake profiles

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭paulwilson

Paul cracks the dogs up

As he dogs other under infoanon when easy comes up in topic paul come on as paul wilson to say his bit .

With I'm closing this is the end nope I'm stay on nope I'm coming off

Post on thanks to everyone etc for listening to easy than you back on.

There is more to come

emmmmm what the hell Jesus man go back to English class .I don't no about anyone else on here but guys I can't understand a thing he said. it's double Dutch my 4 year old can spell better than that ur making a Holly show of yourself you might no a bit about some people on here but hell you definitely can't spell 😂😂😂😂 owe ps thanks lads for the comments in relation to this clown

paulwilson wrote: »
    emmmmm what the hell Jesus man go back to English class .I don't no about anyone else on here but guys I can't understand a thing he said. it's double Dutch my 4 year old can spell better than that ur making a Holly show of yourself you might no a bit about some people on here but hell you definitely can't spell 😂😂😂😂 owe ps thanks lads for the comments in relation to this clown
    i have read his or her posts today it looks to me this person is no gob **** and knows a lot
    Clown i just dont think so
    Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭tiswasfan

night all .

emmmmm what the hell Jesus man go back to English class .I don't no about anyone else on here but guys I can't understand a thing he said. it's double Dutch my 4 year old can spell better than that ur making a Holly show of yourself you might no a bit about some people on here but hell you definitely can't spell 😂😂😂😂 owe ps thanks lads for the comments in relation to this clown[/quote

Emmmmm go back to English school.

Like take it easy or

You end up posting another break.

Not nice when shoes on other foot .so get over it take it easy .

emmmmm what the hell Jesus man go back to English class .I don't no about anyone else on here but guys I can't understand a thing he said. it's double Dutch my 4 year old can spell better than that ur making a Holly show of yourself you might no a bit about some people on here but hell you definitely can't spell 😂😂😂😂 owe ps thanks lads for the comments in relation to this clown[/quote

Emmmmm go back to English school.

Like take it easy .or

You end up posting another break.

Not nice when shoes on other foot .so get over it take it easy .

Dont understand this you quick to dog others under your false profile and quick to be paul wilson another lie as your last name not wilson either so .I say this easy to lie Paul easy

Nigth

• Advertisement

Can’t see you lasting long on boards.ie, Paul Wilson is well respected in the radio business and is a gentleman. There’s no more to come[/quo

Cant see you doing your normal morning **** much longer either .

<snipped>

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭paulwilson

Dont understand this you quick to dog others under your false profile and quick to be paul wilson another lie as you last name not wilson either so .I say this easy to lie Paul easy

😂😂😂😂😂
    care to elaborate. better still thanks for keeping up to date with me personally the past 30 odd years. you are starting to sound more like a stalker than someone with the love for broadcasting. naming alot of people and noing alot about them. jesus u sound like the radio investigator working on behalf of the department with a massive grudge on ur shoulders. you are quick to point the fingers at others. yet the only person hiding here behind a fake profile is you oww by the way <snipped>welcome to boards. Ie

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭hibits

Can we stick with bandscans and park all this childish nonsense?

hibits wrote: »
    Can we stick with bandscans and park all this childish nonsense?

Here is the thing it's not band scans. Its a doging page for the so called experts to put others down.just read over the it .

What should be done if experts??is offer help does that happen nope . They Rather dog any body off to make there sad little life seem important .

<snipped>

So tums up you .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

Good god, the last time we had a person on here with bad english and couldn't spell was a representative from Fresh Fm in Dublin,
    I wonder is it the same guy using a different profile?, His profile was only set up this month.
    Any way back to the Bandscan, With the lockdown been lifted I wonder will Free DAB return to Dublin?.
    Also there was another DAB service going for a licence. Has any have any updates on this?.

castle2012 wrote: »
    With the lockdown been lifted I wonder will Free DAB return to Dublin?.
    Also there was another DAB service going for a licence. Has any have any updates on this?.
    I check DAB channel 5A the odd time, nothing there just yet.

The other service was dB DIGITAL Broadcasting. Hopefully we will see it at some stage. I expect it's harder to get stations to commit to a new service now with the current slump in advertising.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

JDxtra wrote: »
    I check DAB channel 5A the odd time, nothing there just yet.

The other service was dB DIGITAL Broadcasting. Hopefully we will see it at some stage. I expect it's harder to get stations to commit to a new service now with the current slump in advertising.

It's a shame. I visit Northern Ireland alot. I know the UK is a much bigger market. However even little Northern Ireland has a NI mix of local stations. Surely it makes sense if only even the capital city's of the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭KildareP

iRadio's 104.7 transmitter seems to have moved up .1 to 104.8.

Audio is drastically better than what was on 104.7 before and is now identical to the audio output on surrounding transmitters.

However 104.8 does not carry as well at all throughout Kildare and the radio will often skip straight over it on a quickscan. It also seems to skip 105.0 as well which it didn't before.

Scan from the car radio in Liffey Valley...

87.6 CHILL FM
    88.1 PirateFM
    91.0 HOT FM
    93.2 RetroNow
    94.1 Unknown dance station (weak)
    98.9 80S (weak)
    99.5 Energy AM relay?
    102.5 KISS FM
    104.2 Storm NE
    105.2 EASY
    105.7 DISCO (weak)
    107.1 CLUB FM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Disco and all 80s are localised transmissions.

Re I radio - 104.8 & 105.0 are effectively wiping each other in Dublin SE and up Rathfarnham / Kilakee way

Advertisement