Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BANDSCAN THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Station called DUBROCK on 91.6 now. A reincarnation of Easy with a different playlist??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭easyradio

JDxtra wrote: »
    Station called DUBROCK on 91.6 now. A reincarnation of Easy with a different playlist??
    Not a reincarnation of easyradio I dismantled ariels today they are sitting on the roof of my car as of tonight tx sold and all outher broadcast gear boxed of heard it today nice audio good signal west dublin but certainly not us officially I have retired from radio and have no plans two come back anywhere soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭radioguru02

think I remember a dubrock a couple of years back in heart of dub city. don't no if it was on 91.6 but it had a format a bit like nlr.

oh no now I remember it was an old show when power fm was a pirate they used to have it. don't no if there's a link

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

JDxtra wrote: »
    Station called DUBROCK on 91.6 now.

I heard it this evening. A classic rock pirate? I was not expecting that in 2016! I never heard of an Irish classic rock pirate before. There have been alternative rock-leaning pirates, and fully-fledged alternative rock pirates and other left-of-centre pirates and pirates which were half-AOR, half-Alternative. But never a full-on classic rock pirate. Is this a first?

• Advertisement

can someone tell me if zenith classic rock (Waterford), fusion (laois), or fusion laois are on the air still? zenet and energy claim to be still on fm but thought they weren't on for years!!!

sorry misprint I meant are fusion laois energy Dublin cityview cork or zenith Waterford still on fm? zenith and energy claim to be on online but haven't seen them for years!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

can someone tell me if zenith classic rock (Waterford), fusion (laois), or fusion laois are on the air still? zenet and energy claim to be still on fm but thought they weren't on for years!!!

When I was flicking through the new car stereo last week there was a Zenith on DAB. Could it be the same? I didn't really listen to what was on, as in general there's some sh1te on DAB I found out!
    I'll try it tomorrow at some stage and see what they're playing

When I was flicking through the new car stereo last week there was a Zenith on DAB. Could it be the same? I didn't really listen to what was on, as in general there's some sh1te on DAB I found out!
    I'll try it tomorrow at some stage and see what they're playing

thanks a mil. yeah it probably was zenith. i no they're still on dab and howmany stations have had that name? are they still on fm in waterford, and has any1 any idea about fusion laois, energy94 dublin or cityview cork? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

thanks a mil. yeah it probably was zenith. i no they're still on dab and howmany stations have had that name? are they still on fm in waterford, and has any1 any idea about fusion laois, energy94 dublin or cityview cork? cheers

energy 94 dublin has been off the air since late 2002

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement

energy 94 dublin has been off the air since late 2002

lol both energy94 and zenith's sites claim to be still on 94.1 and 103.8 respectively. massive sympathy to any1 scanning for energy94 with the last 14 years :p they are still online

energy94 site claim to be still on 94.1. massive sympathy to any1 scanning for energy94 with the last 14 years they are still online

doubt anyone would be scanning for it, its well known the station seased years ago.
    the energy94 site that exists now (energy94.com) is a tribute using an old template from their website (which i think was at energy94.net) which explains the stating of the frequencies.

doubt anyone would be scanning for it, its well known the station seased years ago.
    the energy94 site that exists now (energy94.com) is a tribute using an old template from their website (which i think was at energy94.net) which explains the stating of the frequencies.

ya they seem to be a cross between an archive and a station. old layout but at the same time they have a stream. so what we got left on dublins dial now? 876 nlr, 881 90s, 91.6 dubrock and 93.2 phever. 3 went last week obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

I heard it this evening. A classic rock pirate? I was not expecting that in 2016! I never heard of an Irish classic rock pirate before. There have been alternative rock-leaning pirates, and fully-fledged alternative rock pirates and other left-of-centre pirates and pirates which were half-AOR, half-Alternative. But never a full-on classic rock pirate. Is this a first?

I tuned in this evening and it seems that it is not solely a classic rock station after all my talk! I heard some more alternative/indie stuff in the mix such as The Virgin Prunes!

I tuned in this evening and it seems that it is not solely a classic rock station after all my talk! I heard some more alternative/indie stuff in the mix such as The Virgin Prunes!

any ads or just nonstop music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭badgersbelief

heat fm is still live online despite not being on fm

heat fm is still live online despite not being on fm

ya saw that. fb page was still advertising the 995 freq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭badgersbelief

he's a new enough dj he probably forgot or didn't realise

any ads or jingles or whatever on dubrock 916?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭Infoanon

A relay of Kiss FM has appeared on 107.1 in Dublin

• Advertisement

Which Kiss FM?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Infoanon wrote: »

Which part? Nothing in west Dublin this morning.

Same here. Getting nothing on that frequency.

Infoanon wrote: »
    which kiss fm?

which kiss fm?

probably kiss100

hey. after realising the pirate radio thing is back I'm now gone really into it. Just a question: I'm planning to do a couple of bandscans over the next few months. When you guys access the foreign stations in a car we'll say, do you need to point areals and that or do you just hit manual and go along freq by freq

probably kiss100
    Have being hearing them the past few nights after 6pm dance from what I can hear kiss 100 londan tallaght area nice audio

easyradio wrote: »
    Have being hearing them the past few nights after 6pm dance from what I can hear kiss 100 londan tallaght area nice audio

on 107.1 u mean

on 107.1 u mean
    Yeh on 107.1 relay of kiss100 london

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭Infoanon

which kiss fm?

Kiss 100 London - strong around Dublin South West switches off after 9am

Advertisement