Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BANDSCAN THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭radioguru02

Heat back? Been off a week now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭JDxtra

No Heat yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭badgersbelief

I was listening to heat last night on fm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

I was listening to heat last night on fm

I had it on Friday no bother

Don't check it everyday, but was definitely off air earlier today.

• Advertisement

Klub cork seem to be relaying some podcasts heard electric playground with andi durrant the other night and the tripple d radio show with dave dunne thursdays 8-10pm

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Is this the show that airs on Kiss FM in the UK or a seperate one?

marno21 wrote: »
    Is this the show that airs on Kiss FM in the UK or a seperate one?

Probably is. Klub also have some of the kiss/galaxy crew. Clever

Radio north am silent

• Registered Users Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Was listening to non-stop nineties this morning and Enda Caldwell said something along the lines of "You're listening to Hot107.1 nonstop nineties. Does anyone know if they plan a rebrand to HOT107.1 which would allow them widen their playlist a bit or am I just reading too much into it?! I know the show is meant to be hot breakfast or something so maybe that's just what he meant.

• Advertisement

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Was listening to non-stop nineties this morning and Enda Caldwell said something along the lines of "You're listening to Hot107.1 nonstop nineties. Does anyone know if they plan a rebrand to HOT107.1 which would allow them widen their playlist a bit or am I just reading too much into it?! I know the show is meant to be hot breakfast or something so maybe that's just what he meant.

they already broken their policy heard im blue by eifil65 which is early 00s the other day

they already broken their policy heard im blue by eifil65 which is early 00s the other day

That was released on the 15th January 1999 apparently.

FrostyJim wrote: »
    That was released on the 15th January 1999 apparently.

I stand corrected

I stand corrected

We're all just getting old!

I saw a post about 4fms listener count across all platforms can this be done with any station and how?

Noticed heat back on fm

Uk band tonight

someone picking something up on 105.0 in mayo no rds at the weekends strong around the Westport/castlebar and surrounding areas apparently

Rince on 88.1 in Dublin were a blank carrier for periods yesterday and again today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Rince and Phever off air around 3pm

• Advertisement

Comreg?

Rince still have a blank carrier and the stream is on. Seem to be suffering ongoing issues.

Phever is odd. Stream is off and both frequencies also off air.

UPDATE: Their stream is back on.

Rince has always been just a prerecorded loop. Initially I was starting to believe that I could predict the future, but then I realised - nope, it's just a loop a few hours long.

JDxtra wrote: »
    Rince has always been just a prerecorded loop. Initially I was starting to believe that I could predict the future, but then I realised - nope, it's just a loop a few hours long.

lol how long

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

@easyradio you're very quiet lately. Rince anything to do with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Lightning strike ? Phever is still on live on 91.6, only 93.2 is off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Living in Drumcondra. Thinking of getting a long wave radio for BBC4 and World Service as shared internet reliability at home is crap, anyone know if there is a decent LW signal for these, (btw I don't have cable TV so LW is only option). Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Infoanon wrote: »
    Lightning strike ? Phever is still on live on 91.6, only 93.2 is off.

91.6 sounding good today..confirmed on facebook that 93.2 having work done this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Red Fred

Living in Drumcondra. Thinking of getting a long wave radio for BBC4 and World Service as shared internet reliability at home is crap, anyone know if there is a decent LW signal for these, (btw I don't have cable TV so LW is only option). Thanks.

I always got good lw reception of bbc r4 when i lived in Drumcondra. Even their mw signal was quite good. ☺

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Red Fred wrote: »
    I always got good lw reception of bbc r4 when i lived in Drumcondra. Even their mw signal was quite good. ☺

Didn't think of trying mw, thanks.

Advertisement