Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BANDSCAN THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭ITV2

CONNECT FM 93.2fm playing 80's (West Dublin)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Anglers

Cork City right now....
    (KLUBFM) Now 'KISS 90s' 87.5FM
    True FM 87.8FM
    DHR 104.9FM

Klub 87.5FM now playing nothing but 90s
    RDS earlier today displayed 'Kiss 90s' currently no RDS now with 90s still playing. Also heard New station PLAYFM starting in two weeks on 87.8FM with massive power! Hearing feedback of 2kw TX.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭radioguru02

Anglers wrote: »
    Cork City right now....
    (KLUBFM) Now 'KISS 90s' 87.5FM
    True FM 87.8FM
    DHR 104.9FM

Klub 87.5FM now playing nothing but 90s
    RDS earlier today displayed 'Kiss 90s' currently no RDS now with 90s still playing. Also heard New station PLAYFM starting in two weeks on 87.8FM with massive power! Hearing feedback of 2kw TX.
    One of them will have to move frequency. Fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭JDxtra

ITV2 wrote: »
    CONNECT FM 93.2fm playing 80's (West Dublin)
    Connect now back on 101.2 FM in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

JDxtra wrote: »
    Connect now back on 101.2 FM in Dublin.

Noticed that yesterday. Quite a varied selected of music.

• Advertisement

No Space FM last week or so. So, in Dublin we have Phever on 91.6, Connect on 101.2 and Trax on 107.1 as the main stations.

Smaller stations are Kiss on 101.5, the relay of Absolute 80s on 99.0 and on occasion (weekends?) Chill on 87.6.

Anything else? There was a church relay on 88.0 but I have not heard that in a while.

No Space FM last week or so. So, in Dublin we have Phever on 91.6, Connect on 101.2 and Trax on 107.1 as the main stations.

Smaller stations are Kiss on 101.5, the relay of Absolute 80s on 99.0 and on occasion (weekends?) Chill on 87.6.

Anything else? There was a church relay on 88.0 but I have not heard that in a while.
    As far as I know Energy is still on 1395AM mostly on weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Rock Solid

As far as I know Energy is still on 1395AM mostly on weekends

Energy Am on now
    Kiss on 101.5

Any sign of Space FM returning?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭mick masterson

African Radio Network Dublin City and environs October and November 99.5MHz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭mick masterson

African Radio Network Dublin City and environs October and November 99.5MHz

Klub FM 87.5 on silent this evening.
    WIMS are carrying out test broadcasts before they officially begin on 9 October.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 RXTX

According to their FaceBook page, Phever.ie in Dublin have completed "major improvements" and have requested feedback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

WIMS are carrying out test broadcasts before they officially begin on 9 October.

WHats wims?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭StreetLight

MrMac84 wrote: »
    WHats wims?

Walk In My Shoes. Mental health awareness.

Walk In My Shoes. Mental health awareness.

Radio station?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭StreetLight

Radio station?

Yes, it has broadcast annually on a temporary licence for the past few years on FM and DAB.

WHats wims?
    Walk In My Shoes Radio, yearly multi-city temp station from St. Patrick’s hospital promoting mental health

Walk In My Shoes Radio, yearly multi-city temp station from St. Patrick’s hospital promoting mental health

What freq?

What freq?
    106.7 where you are I believe.

• Advertisement

Connect FM have now added song information to their RDS text service. Nice touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

RXTX wrote: »
    According to their FaceBook page, Phever.ie in Dublin have completed "major improvements" and have requested feedback.

According to the DJ on last night, Phever is all over Leinster now on FM. Very strong again in the car for me now around Dublin after taking big drop in reception a few weeks back.

I use the Amazon Echo/Alexa for listening to Phever at home via tunein but can't for the life of me get it to play with voice commands and have to use the app to select it. I wonder can anything be done about that?

RXTX wrote: »

According to the DJ on last night, Phever is all over Leinster now on FM. Very strong again in the car for me now around Dublin after taking big drop in reception a few weeks back.

I use the Amazon Echo/Alexa for listening to Phever at home via tunein but can't for the life of me get it to play with voice commands and have to use the app to select it. I wonder can anything be done about that?
    All over Leinster? Surely not. But if that’s true then that’s a hell of a lot of ground covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Can't even pick them up past Sandyford on the M50, which is a shame great station my first choice when driving around Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Came across Vintage on 105.7 when I was out in dun laoighaire at the weekend. Was an English station. Anyone know was I just picking it up from the uk or is someone rebroadcasting it in Dublin? No.1 FM on same frequency in around Liffey valley. Also sounded like a different retro dance station coming in faint around south circular on the same frequency. Couldn't get an id as the signal was too weak when they played the station imaging.

Few small pirates and temp stations on at the moment but nothing of great interest to me.

Phever doesn't seem to have RDS either for the last while.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    Came across Vintage on 105.7 when I was out in dun laoighaire at the weekend. Was an English station. Anyone know was I just picking it up from the uk or is someone rebroadcasting it in Dublin? No.1 FM on same frequency in around Liffey valley. Also sounded like a different retro dance station coming in faint around south circular on the same frequency. Couldn't get an id as the signal was too weak when they played the station imaging.

it was the bbc radio 1 vintage station that someone relayed:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057792050

it was the bbc radio 1 vintage station that someone relayed:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057792050

Ah that makes sense, I didn't join the dots!

Few small pirates and temp stations on at the moment but nothing of great interest to me.

The other station on 105.7 could have been Kiss FM.

Phever have RDS and it seems OK, not sure why that is not working for you.

The other station on 105.7 could have been Kiss FM.

Phever have RDS and it seems OK, not sure why that is not working for you.
    I’m having the same issue with Phever’s RDS, when looking through a list of available stations it simply shows up as 91.6mHz.

• Advertisement

Where does kiss FM broadcast to in Dublin?

Advertisement