Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returned direct debit

Options
  • 25-04-2013 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭

Hi EI,

I had insufficient funds in my account last week so unfortunately the direct debit was returned unpaid. Can you tell me when is it likely that you will reapply for the payment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi there,

We would have to have a look at your account, if you could private message Electric Ireland Reps your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address in full, and either the contact telephone number on your account or your date of birth.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Hi Úna,

I received a letter this afternoon informing that the direct debit will be applied again on May 10th. Can I pay online before then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again,

Yes, just ensure to allow a minimum of three working days between when you pay the bill and the direct debit date, to prevent the direct debit being presented for collection due your manual payment not being cleared yet.

If you require any further assistance, do let us know.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement