Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intercom Quote

Options
  • 25-04-2013 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Got a quote for the following. It's an intercom system that plugs into phones.

Is it a good price? All phones are DECT.

However, I pointed out that I already had a number of cordless phones and that these phones all run wirelessly off one master phone (they are BT Synergy phones). I'm quite happy with my current phones. Do you think most of these systems would be compatible with my current phones? I haven't got the name of the system, I'll get back to them about it and post here when I get it.

Regards

The cost of installing the system is as follows:
    - 4 x Handsets fully installed €985.00 inc vat
    - 3 x Handset fully installed €910.00 inc vat
    - 2 x Handset fully installed €835.00 inc vat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Anybody know if you can plug your phone line into these systems? For example set it up so you press 9 to access outside line?

Seems wasteful having a 4 phones around the house and not being able to access the outside line on them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

What system is being installed. Comelit and videcon make a phoneline adapter while the panasonics will only work with a panisonic pbx

Advertisement