Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melbourne apartment rent

Options
  • 25-04-2013 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

Im heading out to melbourne pretty soon. im thinking a corporate rental for a few weeks then a regular one. Ok I know about domain.com.au for renting can anyone recommend a site for corporate rentals?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭melonstar

Faolchu wrote: »
    Im heading out to melbourne pretty soon. im thinking a corporate rental for a few weeks then a regular one. Ok I know about domain.com.au for renting can anyone recommend a site for corporate rentals?

I'm heading out in a few weeks and the company I will be working for are putting me up in Oaks on Market in the CBD for a month. Can't put a link up as I'm on my phone but I'm sure you'll find it on google.
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭FernandoTorres

I used airbnb.com for my first few weeks accommodation. It's basically a site where people rent out a room in their house or a full appartment/house if they're going away. Works out way cheaper than a hotel or corporate appartment.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 thelatest001

Anyone know of a good part of Melbourne for a flatshare, what would be a good area near the city or not too far from the city, for reasonable rent? My budget would be around 100-135 per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭darcy07

good luck with that budget

cheers biy

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

plenty of rooms at that price, around 1800 available on gumtree alone http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-flatshare-houseshare/melbourne/c18294l3001317?ad=offering&price=100.00__150.00
    Dont listen to the negative people on this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭danotroy

NinjaK wrote: »
    plenty of rooms at that price, around 1800 available on gumtree alone http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-flatshare-houseshare/melbourne/c18294l3001317?ad=offering&price=100.00__150.00
    Dont listen to the negative people on this forum

If you wanna live in Dandy or sunshine.

Hey thanks so much guys, had a quick look at it there, some good options on gumtree for sure (:

Advertisement