Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whitehall college Art&Sculpture courses

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

anyone taken any courses here at all in other subjects even.....?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The course is actually in the old North Strand Technical School building at the Five Lamps. I know it has been running for years and they have many past pupils who are making a living from their art work now. Even having missed the Open Day, I don't think there would be an issue with you ringing or emailing and arranging to drop in for a quick look.

I didn't actually do the course myself but I used to work in the building and met many of the students and saw their work.

thanks, I've been in touch with them a few times but just found replies a bit irregular. By any chance would any of those past students you mentioned have websites up do you know? I wouldn't mind just seeing what some of them moved on to and maybe even ask for a student's impression of the course

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's thirteen years since I worked there, but keep emailing Ken. He probably has no admin time to reply to emails, but he's a good guy. This is the busiest time of the year for him and the students will be preparing for their annual exhibition, so he's probably not regularly checking emails.

ok, thanks again for getting back to me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement