Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous five layer

Options
  • 26-04-2013 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

Got a new 30ml bottle of the above the other day.
    The last bottle I got became my all dayer I liked it that much.
    I put some of the new stuff in my protank yesterday and started getting what I would describe as a burnt, chemically, plasticky, *****y taste off it. Of course I blamed my new pro tank.
    But I've run the FFL through an atty and an aga and I'm still getting the awfull taste.
    I got it off esi as usual but it has a different label on it to the last. Could it be a bad bottle?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Leave it somewhere dark for a week with the cap off. A complex juice like FFL needs steeping time and it's possible it hasn't had any.
    Could have been made and bottled in house going by the different bottle, (no steeping time) rather than imported in (plenty of steeping time).
    If it doesn't taste right after that, send it back!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

i got mine today, nice mild flavours. I have heard that this has a great deal of complexity and same as that its not apparent just yet.
    A bit of a steep and im sure it will open up.

you shook teh bottle hard for a minute before using it right?

I got some Ectoplasm fro ESI last week and it was nasty, turns out the mixture separated and i was basicly vaping concentrate flavouring that was sitting at the top of the liquid. Its mellowed out after a good shake.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 feckinfecker

platinums wrote: »
    i got mine today, nice mild flavours. I have heard that this has a great deal of complexity and same as that its not apparent just yet.
    A bit of a steep and im sure it will open up.

you shook teh bottle hard for a minute before using it right?

I got some Ectoplasm fro ESI last week and it was nasty, turns out the mixture separated and i was basicly vaping concentrate flavouring that was sitting at the top of the liquid. Its mellowed out after a good shake.

What does ectoplasm taste like?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

What does ectoplasm taste like?

Its a bit lemony lime smelling. Its nice but seems to have a chalky undertone that coats the tongue which is a shame, not as fresh a flavour as I would have liked.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

watch what you use the Ectoplasm in, I've used it and had it frost clearomizer tanks and cause Silicone seals to swell to twice there size. from what I've been able to work out it has an oil in it that's doing it.
    Even the protank couldn't handle it as the silicone seal on the atomizer head swelled up.

It's annoying as I actually really like it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Sounds like you need a carto tank with a glass tank and steel caps with rubber o-rings :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

...and a Killer...

Advertisement