Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring from college course !?!?

Options
  • 26-04-2013 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

How's it goin!

I'm currently in first year of leisure managment (level 7) ordinary degree in DIT at the moment. Last year I did a personal training course and a level 5 detached add on in sports and recreation- I was told I could get into second if not third year of this degree but was told that couldn't happen by the head of the course when applying. So I've done first year if this course and am wondering if I would be considered for changing course to business and management (level 8) into second year? I herd someone saying his friend had changed after year one and got into second year of business management but I'm wondering if you are only considered depending on results or course background or interview ? Any body with experience with changing courses or had this particular problem before any info would be greatly appreciated !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

You best get on to DIT's Careers Office for some guidance on the matter. No better people.

Advertisement