Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proofreading service

Options
  • 26-04-2013 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Would anybody know of a good proofreading service in Waterford. I have looked around and have not been able to find one.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

If its typed up, I can show it to a guy that I use. Its a service I regularly use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

Sully wrote: »
    If its typed up, I can show it to a guy that I use. Its a service I regularly use.

Yes Sully it is typed up. They could have it in word, PDF or whatever.
    What is the name of the service?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

BBM77 wrote: »
    Yes Sully it is typed up. They could have it in word, PDF or whatever.
    What is the name of the service?

Word would be best as he makes little notes and shows his changes throughout.

Its not a company, just a chap who does work for me in the UK and proof reads some of my work stuff and other clients material. I think he is flat out this week but I can put you in touch with him over Skype if you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

Sully wrote: »
    Word would be best as he makes little notes and shows his changes throughout.

Its not a company, just a chap who does work for me in the UK and proof reads some of my work stuff and other clients material. I think he is flat out this week but I can put you in touch with him over Skype if you like?

Thanks Sully,
    Would you have an email address for him? I don't have a Skype account.

Sent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 wits_end

hey, it may be a bit late but I have used these guys before: http://www.proofreading-copyediting-ireland.com

they work with people all over Ireland so they could help you being based in Waterford.

Advertisement