Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wigan Away

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

It's way too slow and ponderous

Never going score unless its quick

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Really poor result.

Terrible performance. Not a chance of getting a result. Have we even created a chance? Bale anonymous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Do not deserve that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Yes, back level

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Could be a big goal, 1 behind Arsenal.

What a tackle by Verts..

Why does the game get half interesting right at the end...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

nicely timed OG..now push for a weiner

4 mins added time left

COYS

Fair result

• Advertisement

Just terrible. Terrible terrible terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Prob a good thing we dont qualify...we would be embarrased in the champs league

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I can't believe that they could produce a performance like that at such an important time of the season, absolutely shocking performance :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Disgraceful performance. 7-8 minutes of high tempo play and even during that period we were still second best. 4th is still there for us, but it's gotten a whole lot harder for us.

We have to play a safe Stoke, safe Southampton and a safe Sunderland yet. Get 9 points from those and it will be enough.

we only looked half decent for the final 4 mins shocking performance- 4 pts dropped to wigan this season is not champs lge team standard.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Very lucky to get a draw out of it,not good enough though.Poor performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

What a horrible horrible game

We saw the worst of everything about football today , lethargy / time wasting / play acting / little or no ability / overpaid lazy players

It was the worst game I have seen in a long time

Walker was the best of a bad lot.blewis holtby should be renamed Lewis batty as all he does is demand the ball and play it square or back. Parker is more exciting than him !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Devastated

mickman wrote: »
    What a horrible horrible game

We saw the worst of everything about football today , lethargy / time wasting / play acting / little or no ability / overpaid lazy players

It was the worst game I have seen in a long time

Walker was the best of a bad lot.blewis holtby should be renamed Lewis batty as all he does is demand the ball and play it square or back. Parker is more exciting than him !

Yeah Holtby was very poor, everything was back back back. Also Dempsey offers nothing whatsoever to the team apart from the important tap ins he has scored, everything was breaking down when it got to him.

• Advertisement

slegs wrote: »
    We have to play a safe Stoke, safe Southampton and a safe Sunderland yet. Get 9 points from those and it will be enough.

I doubt 71 will be enough mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

why is it so heart-breaking supporting Spurs!? My thesis is due on Wednesday and today's result completely ruined my day which meant I got no work done aghhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

People on here calling for huddlestone to start, why ? He hasn't been good enough all season and now when we need to win games, he should start, I can't understand it.

Anyway more dropped points, will probably need to win every game now.

Advertisement