Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dt365 work placement

Options
  • 26-04-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

just wondering has anyone ever done the placement in year 3 and what were there experience like and what field did you you work in.
    I'm a a second year student and was wondering what route would be best to take a look at as I dont want to something that wont benefit me in the future. i hear you get a good work placement if you go down the accounting route but that isnt my strongest point. any feedback would be really appreciated. thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

jack747 wrote: »
    just wondering has anyone ever done the placement in year 3 and what were there experience like and what field did you you work in.
    I'm a a second year student and was wondering what route would be best to take a look at as I dont want to something that wont benefit me in the future. i hear you get a good work placement if you go down the accounting route but that isnt my strongest point. any feedback would be really appreciated. thanks

I'm on placement at the moment on DT365 - only just finished a couple of weeks but I'm finding it great so far.

I'm doing it in Marketing. If you want to ask me about it in a couple of months time I'll have no problem giving you a run down of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭jack747

I'm on placement at the moment on DT365 - only just finished a couple of weeks but I'm finding it great so far.

I'm doing it in Marketing. If you want to ask me about it in a couple of months time I'll have no problem giving you a run down of it.

cheers might take you up on that in few months time.. thanks

Advertisement