Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what does it mean ?

Options
  • 26-04-2013 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭

Hi, someone bought off me some car parts, and i send via DPD , dropped parcel (13 kg) . to their blanchardstown depo, off course before calling to head office, to find out how much to pay, and handed over exact money in depo.
    girl in head office said , that it will take up to 4 days to deliver parcel,... it was monday, as i got tracking number send over to buyer, not really bothered over this, today (5 days over, make sure, buyer received parts, ) used tracking system, and it said " Damage Check During Hub Sort " , i have no idea what does it mean .

Anyone know what does it mean ? i have contacted buyer, but didnt get response yet.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You need to contact DPD and ask them what this means.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭whippet

maybe check with DPD ? surely in the time it took you to post here you would have an answer from the people who actually updated the message!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Ask them! How would anybody know third hand?
    Just lift the phone and ask.

Advertisement