Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four attempted abductions in Swords

Options
  • 26-04-2013 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

Just a heads up for people/parents, there has been 3 attempted abductions of kids/teenagers in River Valley in the last week and one in Swords Manor. Also one in Donabate last week. Theres a report in the Herald about it today. Please keep your kids safe form these dirtbags folks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭GoodBridge

If it's this article: http://www.herald.ie/news/four-child-abduction-attempts-in-just-a-week-27978885.html then worth noting that it's a couple of years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭wazzer1

Emm, i heard about it through Fb, the headline is today but the report seems old, i dunno :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

It's in the 'most read' column, so not necessarily a new article. And I'm guessing it's only in the 'most read' column because of all the clicks on the link from people who are seeing it on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Sounds like they got there story off fb these story's pop up every couple of weeks based off rumours on social networks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭FellasFellas

Ah jaysus I'll tell you something for nothing, they're a crowd of sickos.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

WTF Conor Feehan – 30 April 2011 10:05 AM I should have copped that but i didn't. OP look at the date in future before you post anything like this again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

{mod note}

I'll close this thread now as it has no further relevance since the article is so old. If there are any objections to this, feel free to PM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭wazzer1

Sorry i didnt cop it, but sure i suppose everyone didnt cop it first time....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement